Enchanting and charming mid-terrace cottage
- Credit: Archant
An enchanting Grade II Listed, mid terrace cottage has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
Halfpenny Cottage is quite simply charming with its many character features nestled in the sought-after village of East Budleigh, just two miles inland of beautiful Budleigh Salterton with its many shops, cafés and stunning coastline.
This lovely property offers good accommodation comprising, attractive sitting room filled with many period features, including solid oak wood sill and window seat, exposed beams, slate flooring and wood-burning stove.
The kitchen/breakfast room offers a range of bespoke base and eye-level units with solid oak surfaces and Belfast sink. There is space and plumbing for appliances with added space for a breakfast table and chairs.
A rear lobby leads through to glazed French doors that open out onto a useful courtyard. A family bathroom is also situated on the ground floor.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor there are two bedrooms, the master having an en-suite shower room.
Outside there is a pretty courtyard in which to sit and relax.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
Halfpenny Cottage was completely re-thatched in 2011 and is for sale at the asking price of £225,000.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
For further information, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201.