Enchanting and charming mid-terrace cottage
- Credit: Archant
An enchanting Grade II Listed, mid terrace cottage has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
Halfpenny Cottage is quite simply charming with its many character features nestled in the sought-after village of East Budleigh, just two miles inland of beautiful Budleigh Salterton with its many shops, cafés and stunning coastline.
This lovely property offers good accommodation comprising, attractive sitting room filled with many period features, including solid oak wood sill and window seat, exposed beams, slate flooring and wood-burning stove.
The kitchen/breakfast room offers a range of bespoke base and eye-level units with solid oak surfaces and Belfast sink. There is space and plumbing for appliances with added space for a breakfast table and chairs.
A rear lobby leads through to glazed French doors that open out onto a useful courtyard. A family bathroom is also situated on the ground floor.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor there are two bedrooms, the master having an en-suite shower room.
Outside there is a pretty courtyard in which to sit and relax.
- 1 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 4 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 5 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 6 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 7 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 8 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 9 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
Halfpenny Cottage was completely re-thatched in 2011 and is for sale at the asking price of £225,000.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
For further information, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201.