Elegant Victorian house
- Credit: Archant
Location: Phillipps Avenue.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
An extended, elegant, detached Victorian house.
The accommodation enjoys an excellent level of natural light, complemented by the high ceilings and includes a large reception hall, sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, study and downstairs WC.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor is a large galleried landing, four generously proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, the gardens are a lovely feature of the property, extending to a considerable size, with a large front garden and driveway with parking for several cars and access to a double garage. The rear formal gardens are beautifully level, meticulously maintained and enjoy a south westerly aspect.
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 3 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 4 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 5 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 6 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 7 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 10 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa