Elegant Victorian house
- Credit: Archant
Location: Phillipps Avenue.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
An extended, elegant, detached Victorian house.
The accommodation enjoys an excellent level of natural light, complemented by the high ceilings and includes a large reception hall, sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, study and downstairs WC.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor is a large galleried landing, four generously proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, the gardens are a lovely feature of the property, extending to a considerable size, with a large front garden and driveway with parking for several cars and access to a double garage. The rear formal gardens are beautifully level, meticulously maintained and enjoy a south westerly aspect.
- 1 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 2 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 3 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 6 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 The business awards are back, with a twist - blended event to uplift and celebrate Exmouth busines
- 9 Withycombe Ladies announce new coach
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock