Elegant Edwardian house with classically high ceilings and garden
- Credit: Archant
An elegant Edwardian house, beautifully proportioned and complemented by classically high ceilings and plenty of natural light.
Comprises large reception hall, impressive formal drawing room, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, separate breakfast room, utility and downstairs WC.
A beautiful principal suite with contemporary en-suite including a claw foot bath, four further double-bedrooms and family bathroom.
The building has been well-maintained and updated in a contemporary style, blended with traditional features, including Victorian tiled floors, sash windows, traditional style kitchen and attractive fireplaces in the principal reception rooms.
Outside, the mature gardens are a wonderful feature of Hatton, with the house sitting relatively centrally of the plot.
You may also want to watch:
A large driveway provides parking for several cars and there is a double garage with separate access to Barnfield Avenue, which provides a further driveway in the north east corner of the plot.
Where is it?
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 6 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 7 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
Cranford Avenue, Exmouth
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.