Elegant Edwardian house with classically high ceilings and garden
- Credit: Archant
An elegant Edwardian house, beautifully proportioned and complemented by classically high ceilings and plenty of natural light.
Comprises large reception hall, impressive formal drawing room, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, separate breakfast room, utility and downstairs WC.
A beautiful principal suite with contemporary en-suite including a claw foot bath, four further double-bedrooms and family bathroom.
The building has been well-maintained and updated in a contemporary style, blended with traditional features, including Victorian tiled floors, sash windows, traditional style kitchen and attractive fireplaces in the principal reception rooms.
Outside, the mature gardens are a wonderful feature of Hatton, with the house sitting relatively centrally of the plot.
A large driveway provides parking for several cars and there is a double garage with separate access to Barnfield Avenue, which provides a further driveway in the north east corner of the plot.
Where is it?
- 1 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
- 2 Exmouth to join national beacon lighting programme to mark Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- 3 East Devon beaches given prestigious blue flag award
- 4 Budleigh skatepark defaced with graffiti
- 5 Witness appeal after Exmouth assault
- 6 Famous ladies of Exmouth: Viscountess Nelson of the Nile
- 7 'Unique opportunity' to lease one of Exmouth's toilet blocks
- 8 Deaf Academy marks 25 years of service for Nikki
- 9 Body found in search for missing man
- 10 Brilliant Devon Cup Final victory for Brixington youngsters
Cranford Avenue, Exmouth
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.