Elegant Edwardian house with classically high ceilings and garden
- Credit: Archant
An elegant Edwardian house, beautifully proportioned and complemented by classically high ceilings and plenty of natural light.
Comprises large reception hall, impressive formal drawing room, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, separate breakfast room, utility and downstairs WC.
A beautiful principal suite with contemporary en-suite including a claw foot bath, four further double-bedrooms and family bathroom.
The building has been well-maintained and updated in a contemporary style, blended with traditional features, including Victorian tiled floors, sash windows, traditional style kitchen and attractive fireplaces in the principal reception rooms.
Outside, the mature gardens are a wonderful feature of Hatton, with the house sitting relatively centrally of the plot.
You may also want to watch:
A large driveway provides parking for several cars and there is a double garage with separate access to Barnfield Avenue, which provides a further driveway in the north east corner of the plot.
Where is it?
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 7 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 10 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on
Cranford Avenue, Exmouth
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.