Elegant Edwardian house with classically high ceilings and garden
- Credit: Archant
An elegant Edwardian house, beautifully proportioned and complemented by classically high ceilings and plenty of natural light.
Comprises large reception hall, impressive formal drawing room, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, separate breakfast room, utility and downstairs WC.
A beautiful principal suite with contemporary en-suite including a claw foot bath, four further double-bedrooms and family bathroom.
The building has been well-maintained and updated in a contemporary style, blended with traditional features, including Victorian tiled floors, sash windows, traditional style kitchen and attractive fireplaces in the principal reception rooms.
Outside, the mature gardens are a wonderful feature of Hatton, with the house sitting relatively centrally of the plot.
You may also want to watch:
A large driveway provides parking for several cars and there is a double garage with separate access to Barnfield Avenue, which provides a further driveway in the north east corner of the plot.
Where is it?
- 1 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 2 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 3 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 4 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 5 ‘He’s a natural’ - landscape designer Jacob’s Oxford College success
- 6 Rotarian laptops and tablets appeal for home schooling
- 7 Former Exmouth school volunteer recognised with marine conservation award
- 8 Jon Sopel event boosts St Peters’ Chromebook appeal
- 9 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 10 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
Cranford Avenue, Exmouth
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.