Elegant detached Edwardian family property
- Credit: Archant
A fine example of an elegant detached Edwardian family home situated in generous well-stocked and well-maintained gardens enjoying a southerly aspect is for sale by Bainbridge’s.
The accommodation offers a well-planned and well-presented versatile arrangement of fine traditional rooms.
Comprising large elegant reception hall with gallery landing over, three separate generous reception rooms, sitting room, drawing room and dining room, four double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate family shower room, large farmhouse-style kitchen breakfast room with Aga, separate utility room, cloakroom and integral garage.
The property is of part brick, part rendered elevation under clay tiled roof with matching clay hung gables and traditional veranda.
It also benefits from uPVC double-glazing throughout, gas-fired central-heating, mains water, mains drainage and ample parking.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
46 Cranford Avenue
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 7 Put the kettle on to support your local hospice
- 8 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 9 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support
- 10 ‘We’re here to help’ - eMAG’s volunteers ready to help during latest lockdown
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303