Elegant detached Edwardian family property
- Credit: Archant
A fine example of an elegant detached Edwardian family home situated in generous well-stocked and well-maintained gardens enjoying a southerly aspect is for sale by Bainbridge’s.
The accommodation offers a well-planned and well-presented versatile arrangement of fine traditional rooms.
Comprising large elegant reception hall with gallery landing over, three separate generous reception rooms, sitting room, drawing room and dining room, four double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate family shower room, large farmhouse-style kitchen breakfast room with Aga, separate utility room, cloakroom and integral garage.
The property is of part brick, part rendered elevation under clay tiled roof with matching clay hung gables and traditional veranda.
It also benefits from uPVC double-glazing throughout, gas-fired central-heating, mains water, mains drainage and ample parking.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
46 Cranford Avenue
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 7 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303