Elegant detached Edwardian family property
- Credit: Archant
A fine example of an elegant detached Edwardian family home situated in generous well-stocked and well-maintained gardens enjoying a southerly aspect is for sale by Bainbridge’s.
The accommodation offers a well-planned and well-presented versatile arrangement of fine traditional rooms.
Comprising large elegant reception hall with gallery landing over, three separate generous reception rooms, sitting room, drawing room and dining room, four double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate family shower room, large farmhouse-style kitchen breakfast room with Aga, separate utility room, cloakroom and integral garage.
The property is of part brick, part rendered elevation under clay tiled roof with matching clay hung gables and traditional veranda.
It also benefits from uPVC double-glazing throughout, gas-fired central-heating, mains water, mains drainage and ample parking.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
46 Cranford Avenue
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 7 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 10 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303