Elegant detached Edwardian family property
- Credit: Archant
A fine example of an elegant detached Edwardian family home situated in generous well-stocked and well-maintained gardens enjoying a southerly aspect is for sale by Bainbridge’s.
The accommodation offers a well-planned and well-presented versatile arrangement of fine traditional rooms.
Comprising large elegant reception hall with gallery landing over, three separate generous reception rooms, sitting room, drawing room and dining room, four double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate family shower room, large farmhouse-style kitchen breakfast room with Aga, separate utility room, cloakroom and integral garage.
The property is of part brick, part rendered elevation under clay tiled roof with matching clay hung gables and traditional veranda.
It also benefits from uPVC double-glazing throughout, gas-fired central-heating, mains water, mains drainage and ample parking.
Where is it?
46 Cranford Avenue
- 1 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
- 2 Witness appeal after Exmouth assault
- 3 Exmouth to join national beacon lighting programme to mark Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- 4 East Devon beaches given prestigious blue flag award
- 5 'Unique opportunity' to lease one of Exmouth's toilet blocks
- 6 Famous ladies of Exmouth: Viscountess Nelson of the Nile
- 7 Body found in search for missing man
- 8 Husband who drugged and raped wife in her sleep jailed
- 9 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 10 County council approval for Levelling Up Dinan Way link funding bid
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303