Elegant detached Edwardian family property
- Credit: Archant
A fine example of an elegant detached Edwardian family home situated in generous well-stocked and well-maintained gardens enjoying a southerly aspect is for sale by Bainbridge’s.
The accommodation offers a well-planned and well-presented versatile arrangement of fine traditional rooms.
Comprising large elegant reception hall with gallery landing over, three separate generous reception rooms, sitting room, drawing room and dining room, four double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate family shower room, large farmhouse-style kitchen breakfast room with Aga, separate utility room, cloakroom and integral garage.
The property is of part brick, part rendered elevation under clay tiled roof with matching clay hung gables and traditional veranda.
It also benefits from uPVC double-glazing throughout, gas-fired central-heating, mains water, mains drainage and ample parking.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
46 Cranford Avenue
- 1 Repair cafe opens again
- 2 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 3 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 6 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 7 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 8 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 9 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303