Distinctive and attractive village bungalow
- Credit: Archant
This distinctive bungalow is most attractively situated adjoining East Budleigh recreation ground, over which it enjoys an attractive view from the rear garden to open countryside beyond.
Most village amenities lie within 0.25-mile walk and these include the village hall, community shop, church, primary school and the Sir Walter Raleigh public house.
Morningside’s double fronted design provides very comfortable accommodation with living rooms on one side of the bungalow and bedrooms on the other, leading off a bedroom hallway. There is an unusually spacious, sunny reception hall overlooking the entrance patio and two good reception rooms, the triple aspect sitting room featuring a marble open fireplace and the dining room overlooking the rear garden. The fitted kitchen incorporates a peninsular breakfast bar and the rear lobby, which has space for appliances, leads to a cloakroom with WC. Two of the three double bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, the largest also having a spacious bathroom en-suite. The second bathroom has an electric, over-bath shower and a gas-fired boiler supplies central heating and hot water, complemented by UPVC double-glazed windows.
Morningside is set back from Vicarage Road behind an attractive garden with mature planting providing excellent seclusion and a tarmacadam driveway with space for two cars. The rear garden is also very private and incorporates a workshop with electricity and a large shed.
Individual bungalows of this size are quite scarce and inspection is highly recommended. EPC: D
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 4 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 5 Tune in to free help if you get interference on your television
- 6 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 7 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 8 Five per cent of county care home staff yet to have jab
- 9 New electric vehicle charging hubs given the green light
- 10 Ban and fine for speeding
who is the agent?
Whitton and Laing Tel: 01395 445600