Distinctive and attractive village bungalow
- Credit: Archant
This distinctive bungalow is most attractively situated adjoining East Budleigh recreation ground, over which it enjoys an attractive view from the rear garden to open countryside beyond.
Most village amenities lie within 0.25-mile walk and these include the village hall, community shop, church, primary school and the Sir Walter Raleigh public house.
Morningside’s double fronted design provides very comfortable accommodation with living rooms on one side of the bungalow and bedrooms on the other, leading off a bedroom hallway. There is an unusually spacious, sunny reception hall overlooking the entrance patio and two good reception rooms, the triple aspect sitting room featuring a marble open fireplace and the dining room overlooking the rear garden. The fitted kitchen incorporates a peninsular breakfast bar and the rear lobby, which has space for appliances, leads to a cloakroom with WC. Two of the three double bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, the largest also having a spacious bathroom en-suite. The second bathroom has an electric, over-bath shower and a gas-fired boiler supplies central heating and hot water, complemented by UPVC double-glazed windows.
Morningside is set back from Vicarage Road behind an attractive garden with mature planting providing excellent seclusion and a tarmacadam driveway with space for two cars. The rear garden is also very private and incorporates a workshop with electricity and a large shed.
Individual bungalows of this size are quite scarce and inspection is highly recommended. EPC: D
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 5 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 6 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 9 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer
- 10 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
who is the agent?
Whitton and Laing Tel: 01395 445600