Distinctive and attractive village bungalow
- Credit: Archant
This distinctive bungalow is most attractively situated adjoining East Budleigh recreation ground, over which it enjoys an attractive view from the rear garden to open countryside beyond.
Most village amenities lie within 0.25-mile walk and these include the village hall, community shop, church, primary school and the Sir Walter Raleigh public house.
Morningside’s double fronted design provides very comfortable accommodation with living rooms on one side of the bungalow and bedrooms on the other, leading off a bedroom hallway. There is an unusually spacious, sunny reception hall overlooking the entrance patio and two good reception rooms, the triple aspect sitting room featuring a marble open fireplace and the dining room overlooking the rear garden. The fitted kitchen incorporates a peninsular breakfast bar and the rear lobby, which has space for appliances, leads to a cloakroom with WC. Two of the three double bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, the largest also having a spacious bathroom en-suite. The second bathroom has an electric, over-bath shower and a gas-fired boiler supplies central heating and hot water, complemented by UPVC double-glazed windows.
Morningside is set back from Vicarage Road behind an attractive garden with mature planting providing excellent seclusion and a tarmacadam driveway with space for two cars. The rear garden is also very private and incorporates a workshop with electricity and a large shed.
Individual bungalows of this size are quite scarce and inspection is highly recommended. EPC: D
Where is it?
- 1 Councillors formally support bid for levelling up fund
- 2 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 3 Hilary Mantel's desk fetches more than £4,000 at auction
- 4 Do you remember the general election of 1979?
- 5 Angry passenger keyed a car in disabled parking dispute
- 6 Comedian Jason Bryne announces Exmouth date
- 7 Lympstone school rated 'good' at latest Ofsted report
- 8 What if housing developments could be done differently?
- 9 In=person exams made a welcome return this year, now for the Proms...
- 10 Urgent help needed alleviate ambulance and hospital emergencies
who is the agent?
Whitton and Laing Tel: 01395 445600