Distinctive and attractive village bungalow
- Credit: Archant
This distinctive bungalow is most attractively situated adjoining East Budleigh recreation ground, over which it enjoys an attractive view from the rear garden to open countryside beyond.
Most village amenities lie within 0.25-mile walk and these include the village hall, community shop, church, primary school and the Sir Walter Raleigh public house.
Morningside’s double fronted design provides very comfortable accommodation with living rooms on one side of the bungalow and bedrooms on the other, leading off a bedroom hallway. There is an unusually spacious, sunny reception hall overlooking the entrance patio and two good reception rooms, the triple aspect sitting room featuring a marble open fireplace and the dining room overlooking the rear garden. The fitted kitchen incorporates a peninsular breakfast bar and the rear lobby, which has space for appliances, leads to a cloakroom with WC. Two of the three double bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, the largest also having a spacious bathroom en-suite. The second bathroom has an electric, over-bath shower and a gas-fired boiler supplies central heating and hot water, complemented by UPVC double-glazed windows.
Morningside is set back from Vicarage Road behind an attractive garden with mature planting providing excellent seclusion and a tarmacadam driveway with space for two cars. The rear garden is also very private and incorporates a workshop with electricity and a large shed.
Individual bungalows of this size are quite scarce and inspection is highly recommended. EPC: D
You may also want to watch:
Where is it?
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
who is the agent?
Whitton and Laing Tel: 01395 445600