Detached, chalet-style property
- Credit: Archant
This detached, chalet-style property has been extensively modernised throughout by the current owners.
Priced at of £400,000 and offered with no ongoing chain, this property is in the sought-after location of Buckingham Close and comprises; entrance lobby and hallway, large double aspect lounge, modern fitted triple-aspect kitchen/diner with doors to large conservatory, GF bathroom, three double bedrooms, shower room and en-suite.
Further benefits of this property include uPVC double-glazing and gas central-heating.
There are level lawned gardens with a southerly aspect to the rear and to the front of the garage and driveway.
An internal viewing is highly recommended by Bradleys estate agents to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.