Detached, chalet-style property
- Credit: Archant
This detached, chalet-style property has been extensively modernised throughout by the current owners.
Priced at of £400,000 and offered with no ongoing chain, this property is in the sought-after location of Buckingham Close and comprises; entrance lobby and hallway, large double aspect lounge, modern fitted triple-aspect kitchen/diner with doors to large conservatory, GF bathroom, three double bedrooms, shower room and en-suite.
Further benefits of this property include uPVC double-glazing and gas central-heating.
There are level lawned gardens with a southerly aspect to the rear and to the front of the garage and driveway.
An internal viewing is highly recommended by Bradleys estate agents to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 5 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 6 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 9 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer
- 10 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.