Detached, chalet-style property
- Credit: Archant
This detached, chalet-style property has been extensively modernised throughout by the current owners.
Priced at of £400,000 and offered with no ongoing chain, this property is in the sought-after location of Buckingham Close and comprises; entrance lobby and hallway, large double aspect lounge, modern fitted triple-aspect kitchen/diner with doors to large conservatory, GF bathroom, three double bedrooms, shower room and en-suite.
Further benefits of this property include uPVC double-glazing and gas central-heating.
There are level lawned gardens with a southerly aspect to the rear and to the front of the garage and driveway.
An internal viewing is highly recommended by Bradleys estate agents to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 8 Exmouth loses out on multi-million pound funding boost
- 9 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 10 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.