Detached chalet bungalow in a quiet sought-after cul-de-sac
- Credit: Archant
New to the market is this detached chalet bungalow which is tucked away in the corner of this highly sought-after and quiet cul-de-sac, known as Cranford Close.
Priced at £550,000 this property has been carefully refurbished by the current owners. Offering flexible accommodation throughout, the property comprises reception hallway with stairs rising to the first floor landing, dual aspect living room with windows to the front and side aspects, a light and airy triple aspect dining room with a range of hand built storage cupboards, there is an attractive modern fitted kitchen with a range of high gloss units and a feature of the kitchen is the large sky light. The side lobby gives access to the garage. There is a sitting room/bedroom four and a further bedroom with an en-suite shower room and additional cloakroom.
On the first floor there are two further bedrooms, both with velux double glazed skylights and fitted with a range of built-in wardrobes and a family bathroom.
Outside, the property is accessed via a long gravelled driveway offering ample parking and leading to the integral garage. There is external courtesy lighting. The property is situated on a corner plot and offers a high degree of privacy and seclusion. To the rear there is a large lawned garden with mature trees and plants, there is a crazy paved patio area and further patio area. There is a summer house with three windows and further skylight. An internal viewing is a must to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Where is it?
Cranford Close, Exmouth
- 1 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 2 Man in court over alleged 'threat' to Exmouth police officer
- 3 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 Bluebird Care Exmouth and Exeter wins nursing award
- 5 Callum Pope of Exeter Wins National Young Achiever Award
- 6 Exmouth humbled in the wind and rain at Millbrook
- 7 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 8 East Budleigh upset the form team
- 9 Befriending volunteers helping to beat loneliness in the community
- 10 Exmouth museum closes for winter after a successful year
who is the agent?
Bradleys Tel: 01395 222300