Detached chalet bungalow in a quiet sought-after cul-de-sac
- Credit: Archant
New to the market is this detached chalet bungalow which is tucked away in the corner of this highly sought-after and quiet cul-de-sac, known as Cranford Close.
Priced at £550,000 this property has been carefully refurbished by the current owners. Offering flexible accommodation throughout, the property comprises reception hallway with stairs rising to the first floor landing, dual aspect living room with windows to the front and side aspects, a light and airy triple aspect dining room with a range of hand built storage cupboards, there is an attractive modern fitted kitchen with a range of high gloss units and a feature of the kitchen is the large sky light. The side lobby gives access to the garage. There is a sitting room/bedroom four and a further bedroom with an en-suite shower room and additional cloakroom.
On the first floor there are two further bedrooms, both with velux double glazed skylights and fitted with a range of built-in wardrobes and a family bathroom.
Outside, the property is accessed via a long gravelled driveway offering ample parking and leading to the integral garage. There is external courtesy lighting. The property is situated on a corner plot and offers a high degree of privacy and seclusion. To the rear there is a large lawned garden with mature trees and plants, there is a crazy paved patio area and further patio area. There is a summer house with three windows and further skylight. An internal viewing is a must to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Where is it?
You may also want to watch:
Cranford Close, Exmouth
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 6 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 7 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 8 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 9 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 10 Look to the future to find the key to motivation
who is the agent?
Bradleys Tel: 01395 222300