Detached chalet bungalow in a quiet sought-after cul-de-sac
- Credit: Archant
New to the market is this detached chalet bungalow which is tucked away in the corner of this highly sought-after and quiet cul-de-sac, known as Cranford Close.
Priced at £550,000 this property has been carefully refurbished by the current owners. Offering flexible accommodation throughout, the property comprises reception hallway with stairs rising to the first floor landing, dual aspect living room with windows to the front and side aspects, a light and airy triple aspect dining room with a range of hand built storage cupboards, there is an attractive modern fitted kitchen with a range of high gloss units and a feature of the kitchen is the large sky light. The side lobby gives access to the garage. There is a sitting room/bedroom four and a further bedroom with an en-suite shower room and additional cloakroom.
On the first floor there are two further bedrooms, both with velux double glazed skylights and fitted with a range of built-in wardrobes and a family bathroom.
Outside, the property is accessed via a long gravelled driveway offering ample parking and leading to the integral garage. There is external courtesy lighting. The property is situated on a corner plot and offers a high degree of privacy and seclusion. To the rear there is a large lawned garden with mature trees and plants, there is a crazy paved patio area and further patio area. There is a summer house with three windows and further skylight. An internal viewing is a must to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Where is it?
You may also want to watch:
Cranford Close, Exmouth
- 1 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
- 2 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 3 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 4 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 5 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 6 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 7 Climate Conversation programme for Exmouth and Honiton
- 8 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 9 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 10 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
who is the agent?
Bradleys Tel: 01395 222300