Detached bungalow in quiet cul-de-sac
- Credit: Archant
New to the market is this detached bungalow located in a quiet, sought-after cul-de-sac location.
Priced at £385,000, the property occupies a large corner plot offering a sunny aspect.
The internal accommodation comprises entrance lobby, reception hallway, living room, modern fitted kitchen with double-glazed door giving access to the rear garden. Dining room with door leading to the utility room.
There are two good-sized double bedrooms and a four- piece bathroom suite. Additional benefits include gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
Internal viewing is highly recommended by Bradleys estate agents
You may also want to watch:
- 1 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 2 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 3 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 4 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 5 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 6 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 7 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 8 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 9 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 10 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.