Detached bungalow in quiet cul-de-sac
- Credit: Archant
New to the market is this detached bungalow located in a quiet, sought-after cul-de-sac location.
Priced at £385,000, the property occupies a large corner plot offering a sunny aspect.
The internal accommodation comprises entrance lobby, reception hallway, living room, modern fitted kitchen with double-glazed door giving access to the rear garden. Dining room with door leading to the utility room.
There are two good-sized double bedrooms and a four- piece bathroom suite. Additional benefits include gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
Internal viewing is highly recommended by Bradleys estate agents
- 1 Bailiffs instructed to evict caravans from Exmouth site ‘as soon as possible’
- 2 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 3 Ladram Bay to feature in 'staycation' TV show
- 4 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 5 Exmouth launderette donating duvet charge to Save the Children
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 Gang responsible for bringing a kilo of drugs into Devon jailed for 23 years
- 8 Giving the Monarchy a bad name...
- 9 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
- 10 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.