Detached bungalow in quiet cul-de-sac
- Credit: Archant
New to the market is this detached bungalow located in a quiet, sought-after cul-de-sac location.
Priced at £385,000, the property occupies a large corner plot offering a sunny aspect.
The internal accommodation comprises entrance lobby, reception hallway, living room, modern fitted kitchen with double-glazed door giving access to the rear garden. Dining room with door leading to the utility room.
There are two good-sized double bedrooms and a four- piece bathroom suite. Additional benefits include gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
Internal viewing is highly recommended by Bradleys estate agents
You may also want to watch:
- 1 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 2 An art of glass has always proved popular at auction - Piers Motley
- 3 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 The 'frightening' contrast in dealing with defeat - Eileen Wragg
- 6 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 9 Look to the future to find the key to motivation
- 10 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.