Detached bungalow in quiet cul-de-sac
- Credit: Archant
New to the market is this detached bungalow located in a quiet, sought-after cul-de-sac location.
Priced at £385,000, the property occupies a large corner plot offering a sunny aspect.
The internal accommodation comprises entrance lobby, reception hallway, living room, modern fitted kitchen with double-glazed door giving access to the rear garden. Dining room with door leading to the utility room.
There are two good-sized double bedrooms and a four- piece bathroom suite. Additional benefits include gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
Internal viewing is highly recommended by Bradleys estate agents
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New recruits to help keep a safe watch over Exmouth coast
- 2 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 3 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 4 Black belt grading success for Lympstone and Exmouth Karate students
- 5 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 6 Repair café returns to town to lend a helping hand
- 7 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 8 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 9 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 10 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.