Detached bungalow in a quiet Brixington cul-de-sac
- Credit: Archant
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to local shops at Brixington Parade, is this detached bungalow in need of cosmetic updating.
Offered with no ongoing chain and priced at £205,000, the property at Walls Close comprises lounge/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double-glazing. The rear garden is enclosed and laid mainly to patio. There is a larger than average garage with a utility area.
For further details please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.
You may also want to watch:
who is the agent?
Bradleys, 01395 222300.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 5 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 6 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 7 Shore anglers enjoy more success than charter boats
- 8 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open