Detached bungalow in a quiet Brixington cul-de-sac
- Credit: Archant
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to local shops at Brixington Parade, is this detached bungalow in need of cosmetic updating.
Offered with no ongoing chain and priced at £205,000, the property at Walls Close comprises lounge/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double-glazing. The rear garden is enclosed and laid mainly to patio. There is a larger than average garage with a utility area.
For further details please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.
You may also want to watch:
who is the agent?
Bradleys, 01395 222300.
- 1 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 2 Topsham events planned after latest stop on lockdown roadmap
- 3 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 4 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 5 Exmouth youngsters take part in beach clean
- 6 Volunteer appeal as charity shops prepares for incoming donations
- 7 Topsham is one of the best places to live - its official
- 8 Exmouth RNLI called to rescue Kayaker
- 9 Activities for all ages at Budleigh health and wellbeing hub
- 10 Work begins on former temporary car park on Exmouth seafront