Detached bungalow in a quiet Brixington cul-de-sac
- Credit: Archant
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to local shops at Brixington Parade, is this detached bungalow in need of cosmetic updating.
Offered with no ongoing chain and priced at £205,000, the property at Walls Close comprises lounge/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double-glazing. The rear garden is enclosed and laid mainly to patio. There is a larger than average garage with a utility area.
For further details please contact Bradleys estate agents on 01395 222300.
who is the agent?
Bradleys, 01395 222300.
- 1 Fears over future of Methodist church
- 2 Property of the Week: Lower Broad Oak Road, West Hill
- 3 More than 600 jobs up for grabs at Travelodge - including in South West
- 4 Lympstone man takes on 3,000-mile rowing challenge
- 5 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month
- 6 Win keeps Exmouth Town second with games in hand
- 7 New assistant chief constables at Devon and Cornwall Police
- 8 Exmouth history: Roman Devon and the arrival of Saxons
- 9 Strong demand for properties continues into the new year
- 10 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness