- Credit: Archant
Location: Seafield Avenue.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01305 225303.
A mature, detached bungalow with well-planned and spacious accommodation.
Comprises reception hall, sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen, sun room, two double-bedrooms and shower room.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, the gardens are a wonderful feature of the property, with a large frontage and extensive rear garden, which has been thoughtfully landscaped to provide relatively low maintenance, with two paved terraces and a lawned area of garden, interspersed with fruit trees.
In particular, there are lovely views from the property and gardens of the surrounding countryside, which is National Trust farmland.
- 1 LED venues set out plans for reopening on roadmap out of lockdown
- 2 Climate Conversation programme for Exmouth and Honiton
- 3 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 4 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 7 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 8 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 9 Budleigh Male Voice Choir resuming in-person rehearsals
- 10 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10