- Credit: Archant
Location: Seafield Avenue.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01305 225303.
A mature, detached bungalow with well-planned and spacious accommodation.
Comprises reception hall, sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen, sun room, two double-bedrooms and shower room.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, the gardens are a wonderful feature of the property, with a large frontage and extensive rear garden, which has been thoughtfully landscaped to provide relatively low maintenance, with two paved terraces and a lawned area of garden, interspersed with fruit trees.
In particular, there are lovely views from the property and gardens of the surrounding countryside, which is National Trust farmland.
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 3 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 4 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 9 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 10 Community thanked for help in setting up rapid testing centre at college