- Credit: Archant
Location: Seafield Avenue.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01305 225303.
A mature, detached bungalow with well-planned and spacious accommodation.
Comprises reception hall, sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen, sun room, two double-bedrooms and shower room.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, the gardens are a wonderful feature of the property, with a large frontage and extensive rear garden, which has been thoughtfully landscaped to provide relatively low maintenance, with two paved terraces and a lawned area of garden, interspersed with fruit trees.
In particular, there are lovely views from the property and gardens of the surrounding countryside, which is National Trust farmland.
- 1 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 2 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 3 New recruits to help keep a safe watch over Exmouth coast
- 4 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 5 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 6 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 7 Corporate insolvencies at third highest since start of pandemic
- 8 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 9 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 10 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced