- Credit: Archant
Location: Seafield Avenue.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01305 225303.
A mature, detached bungalow with well-planned and spacious accommodation.
Comprises reception hall, sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen, sun room, two double-bedrooms and shower room.
Outside, the gardens are a wonderful feature of the property, with a large frontage and extensive rear garden, which has been thoughtfully landscaped to provide relatively low maintenance, with two paved terraces and a lawned area of garden, interspersed with fruit trees.
In particular, there are lovely views from the property and gardens of the surrounding countryside, which is National Trust farmland.
- 1 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 2 Man in court over alleged 'threat' to Exmouth police officer
- 3 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Harrier Amanda racing in the Chichester Harbour Trail
- 6 Exmouth humbled in the wind and rain at Millbrook
- 7 Property of the Week: The Square, Branscombe
- 8 Decisions on future of our seafront must include a voice for all
- 9 Church group sends boxes of gifts to Moldova Christmas appeal
- 10 Leisure centre team offers support for refugees in Exmouth