Desirable courtyard development
- Credit: Archant
A rare opportunity has arisen through Bradleys Estate Agents to acquire a character property, set within a most desirable courtyard development in the sought-after picturesque East Devon village of Otterton.
Rolle Barton, formally a principle farmstead, was formed in 1999 to an architectural design using traditional materials including stone, slate and oak.
Number 2 is an impressive barn conversion providing three double bedrooms, two of which are on the ground floor offering period features. The master benefits from an en-suite bathroom whilst the second bedroom has an en-suite shower room.
On the first floor there is a spacious sitting room with lovely features, which includes exposed beams and vaulted ceiling. Double-glazed doors open from the sitting room onto a Juliet balcony with an attractive wrought iron balustrade offering views over the pretty courtyard.
Just off the sitting room there is a study/snug area and a good size kitchen/dining room which again offers a great deal of space with vaulted ceiling and exposed beams. The kitchen is well fitted with matching base and eye-level units along with many built-in appliances to include, electric oven, grill and hob, with integrated fridge and freezer.
There is also a lower-ground-floor level offering bedroom three/reception room with a utility room and W.C.
Delightful views over the surrounding countryside and across the Otter River to the valley beyond can be enjoyed from the rear aspect.
- 1 What if housing developments could be done differently?
- 2 Councillors formally support bid for levelling up fund
- 3 In=person exams made a welcome return this year, now for the Proms...
- 4 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 5 Feezing license fee is sensible, but I didn't stand for dismantling BBC
- 6 By-election result proves East Devon is not as 'true blue' as people thought
- 7 Despite the recent heatwave, Devon County Council is on course to beat climate change targets
- 8 Do you remember the general election of 1979?
- 9 Floral boat dedicated to Budleigh fisherman Digger Rogers
- 10 Hilary Mantel's desk fetches more than £4,000 at auction
Outside, a large enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders give a safe and secure environment for children and pets alike. A paved terrace offers peace and tranquility in which to sit and enjoy the sun. To the front of the property there is a small lawn area with an apple tree and views.
This splendid family home is on the market for the asking price of £465,000.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please call Bradleys on 01395 442201.