Desirable courtyard development
- Credit: Archant
A rare opportunity has arisen through Bradleys Estate Agents to acquire a character property, set within a most desirable courtyard development in the sought-after picturesque East Devon village of Otterton.
Rolle Barton, formally a principle farmstead, was formed in 1999 to an architectural design using traditional materials including stone, slate and oak.
Number 2 is an impressive barn conversion providing three double bedrooms, two of which are on the ground floor offering period features. The master benefits from an en-suite bathroom whilst the second bedroom has an en-suite shower room.
On the first floor there is a spacious sitting room with lovely features, which includes exposed beams and vaulted ceiling. Double-glazed doors open from the sitting room onto a Juliet balcony with an attractive wrought iron balustrade offering views over the pretty courtyard.
Just off the sitting room there is a study/snug area and a good size kitchen/dining room which again offers a great deal of space with vaulted ceiling and exposed beams. The kitchen is well fitted with matching base and eye-level units along with many built-in appliances to include, electric oven, grill and hob, with integrated fridge and freezer.
There is also a lower-ground-floor level offering bedroom three/reception room with a utility room and W.C.
Delightful views over the surrounding countryside and across the Otter River to the valley beyond can be enjoyed from the rear aspect.
- 1 Abolishing BBC licence fee is 'sparpling' from bigger issue
- 2 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness
- 3 How can you help Exmouth?
- 4 Temperatures drop to -5C in Devon - but how's the weekend looking?
- 5 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 6 Record level of police numbers will soon have a positive effect on our communities
- 7 Exmouth history: Roman Devon and the arrival of Saxons
- 8 Exmouth Harriers turn to the Countryside
- 9 Law firm invites students to apply for work experience placements
- 10 'Rally for the Raleigh' - plan launched for community to buy village pub
Outside, a large enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders give a safe and secure environment for children and pets alike. A paved terrace offers peace and tranquility in which to sit and enjoy the sun. To the front of the property there is a small lawn area with an apple tree and views.
This splendid family home is on the market for the asking price of £465,000.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please call Bradleys on 01395 442201.