Delightful penthouse apartment with spectacular estuary views
- Credit: Archant
Windjammer Court occupies an enviable position within Exmouth Marina, situated on the western side of the development, affording spectacular views of the estuary and countryside beyond.
In particular, number 8 is a penthouse apartment situated on the top floor (second floor), with lift access and offers a beautifully appointed and high-quality interior, with impressively proportioned accommodation.
The apartment has been tastefully updated, having been subject to a replacement kitchen which includes a good-quality range of fitted units beneath polished granite work surfaces, modern bath and shower rooms and thoughtfully selected wood flooring including bamboo and feature walnut boards in the principal bedroom suite.
However, the views are the primary feature, encompassing an impressive expanse of the estuary in a westerly and northerly direction, where the water and setting sun provide an enviable vista. The well-planned accommodation includes a spacious reception hall, which offers extensive storage space, sitting/dining room, modern fitted kitchen with space for appliances, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a further guest suite with en-suite shower, separate shower room and a third bedroom which is currently fitted with a range of office furniture and book shelving. Outside, there are two independent balconies, which offer excellent privacy in respect of being on the top floor, and a communal driveway to the front of the building, where there is a large garage which can be parked in front of.
who is the agent?
- 1 Rolling out the 'big tent' to help East Devon
- 2 Fears over future of Methodist church
- 3 'I am pro-vaccine, but I am also pro-choice'
- 4 Homes and shops plan approved for site behind Exmouth's Tower Street Church
- 5 Lympstone man takes on 3,000-mile rowing challenge
- 6 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 7 Withycombe ladies shine in six-try stunner
- 8 Free water dispensers set up in Exmouth to cut plastic waste
- 9 A pace for everyone with the Budleigh Runners
- 10 Six-goal classic for East Budleigh and Topsham
Tel: 01395 225303.