Delightful penthouse apartment with spectacular estuary views
- Credit: Archant
Windjammer Court occupies an enviable position within Exmouth Marina, situated on the western side of the development, affording spectacular views of the estuary and countryside beyond.
In particular, number 8 is a penthouse apartment situated on the top floor (second floor), with lift access and offers a beautifully appointed and high-quality interior, with impressively proportioned accommodation.
The apartment has been tastefully updated, having been subject to a replacement kitchen which includes a good-quality range of fitted units beneath polished granite work surfaces, modern bath and shower rooms and thoughtfully selected wood flooring including bamboo and feature walnut boards in the principal bedroom suite.
However, the views are the primary feature, encompassing an impressive expanse of the estuary in a westerly and northerly direction, where the water and setting sun provide an enviable vista. The well-planned accommodation includes a spacious reception hall, which offers extensive storage space, sitting/dining room, modern fitted kitchen with space for appliances, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a further guest suite with en-suite shower, separate shower room and a third bedroom which is currently fitted with a range of office furniture and book shelving. Outside, there are two independent balconies, which offer excellent privacy in respect of being on the top floor, and a communal driveway to the front of the building, where there is a large garage which can be parked in front of.
You may also want to watch:
who is the agent?
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 Rail users can enjoy 'moor' views as Dartmoor Line reopens after 50 years
- 5 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon
- 6 Works team earns a hole lot of money for vital charities
- 7 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 8 New live music festival is coming to Exmouth next year
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
Tel: 01395 225303.