Delightful penthouse apartment with spectacular estuary views
- Credit: Archant
Windjammer Court occupies an enviable position within Exmouth Marina, situated on the western side of the development, affording spectacular views of the estuary and countryside beyond.
In particular, number 8 is a penthouse apartment situated on the top floor (second floor), with lift access and offers a beautifully appointed and high-quality interior, with impressively proportioned accommodation.
The apartment has been tastefully updated, having been subject to a replacement kitchen which includes a good-quality range of fitted units beneath polished granite work surfaces, modern bath and shower rooms and thoughtfully selected wood flooring including bamboo and feature walnut boards in the principal bedroom suite.
However, the views are the primary feature, encompassing an impressive expanse of the estuary in a westerly and northerly direction, where the water and setting sun provide an enviable vista. The well-planned accommodation includes a spacious reception hall, which offers extensive storage space, sitting/dining room, modern fitted kitchen with space for appliances, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a further guest suite with en-suite shower, separate shower room and a third bedroom which is currently fitted with a range of office furniture and book shelving. Outside, there are two independent balconies, which offer excellent privacy in respect of being on the top floor, and a communal driveway to the front of the building, where there is a large garage which can be parked in front of.
You may also want to watch:
who is the agent?
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 5 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 6 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 7 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
- 8 Shore anglers enjoy more success than charter boats
- 9 Budleigh Colts reach the Devon final
- 10 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
Tel: 01395 225303.