Delightful home in quiet village
- Credit: Archant
Number 26 Sowden Lane in Lympstone comprises a generous, extremely well-presented and well-proportioned chalet style bungalow with bedrooms on the ground and first floor.
Boasting attractive far-reaching Estuary views amongst well-planned and versatile accommodation which briefly comprises: generous reception hall, large sitting room with feature real-effect gas fire, fully fitted kitchen with integral appliances and adjoining breakfast room/conservatory, downstairs shower room/WC, large dining room or fourth bedroom and another generous double bedroom on the ground floor.
On the first floor there are two further generous double bedrooms one of which boasts a fantastic far-reaching coastal estuary view with internal raised viewing area and further family bathroom.
Immediately to the front of the property lies an enclosed, level, pretty area of garden with brick paved driveway providing parking and access to the garage. To the rear lies an established and again well maintained private garden with summer house and work shop/shed.
26 Sowden Lane, Lympstone on offer at £539,950.
You may also want to watch:
Call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 2 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 3 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 4 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 5 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 6 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 7 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 8 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 9 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 10 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth