Delightful home in quiet village
- Credit: Archant
Number 26 Sowden Lane in Lympstone comprises a generous, extremely well-presented and well-proportioned chalet style bungalow with bedrooms on the ground and first floor.
Boasting attractive far-reaching Estuary views amongst well-planned and versatile accommodation which briefly comprises: generous reception hall, large sitting room with feature real-effect gas fire, fully fitted kitchen with integral appliances and adjoining breakfast room/conservatory, downstairs shower room/WC, large dining room or fourth bedroom and another generous double bedroom on the ground floor.
On the first floor there are two further generous double bedrooms one of which boasts a fantastic far-reaching coastal estuary view with internal raised viewing area and further family bathroom.
Immediately to the front of the property lies an enclosed, level, pretty area of garden with brick paved driveway providing parking and access to the garage. To the rear lies an established and again well maintained private garden with summer house and work shop/shed.
26 Sowden Lane, Lympstone on offer at £539,950.
You may also want to watch:
Call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 3 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 4 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 7 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 8 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 9 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support
- 10 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer