Delightful home in quiet village
- Credit: Archant
Number 26 Sowden Lane in Lympstone comprises a generous, extremely well-presented and well-proportioned chalet style bungalow with bedrooms on the ground and first floor.
Boasting attractive far-reaching Estuary views amongst well-planned and versatile accommodation which briefly comprises: generous reception hall, large sitting room with feature real-effect gas fire, fully fitted kitchen with integral appliances and adjoining breakfast room/conservatory, downstairs shower room/WC, large dining room or fourth bedroom and another generous double bedroom on the ground floor.
On the first floor there are two further generous double bedrooms one of which boasts a fantastic far-reaching coastal estuary view with internal raised viewing area and further family bathroom.
Immediately to the front of the property lies an enclosed, level, pretty area of garden with brick paved driveway providing parking and access to the garage. To the rear lies an established and again well maintained private garden with summer house and work shop/shed.
26 Sowden Lane, Lympstone on offer at £539,950.
Call Bainbridge’s on 01395 225303.
- 1 Dramatic rock fall at Budleigh beach prompts warnings of further collapses
- 2 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas as lights are on in Exmouth
- 3 No choice but to charge entry for public toilets
- 4 Met Office weather warning for wind in East Devon
- 5 Give your views on the Lower Otter Restoration Project
- 6 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 7 Rising cost to council of boosting salaries to match market rate
- 8 Budleigh bragging rights in a soggy Devon League derby
- 9 Awesome Aaron earns Exmouth win with a worldie
- 10 Show of kindness helps keep people from going hungry this Christmas