Delightful, elegant cottage
- Credit: Archant
Location: Old Bystock Drive.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
Cedar Cottage is understood to date from the early 1900s and is of cavity brick construction, with rendered colour-washed elevations, attractively balanced with dual bays to the front façade, beneath a pitched clay tile roof.
The house is of immense visual appeal, further complemented by the wonderful private gardens, all within the beautiful surroundings of Bystock Court, of which Cedar Cottage was once part.
You may also want to watch:
The accommodation is both practical and elegant and a reflection of the origins, with a lovely flow of natural light throughout.
The general condition of the house is excellent and modern day improvements, including oak flooring, perfectly combine with the original wood panelled doors, wrought iron Victorian fireplaces and deep pine skirting boards.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 7 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 8 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 9 Repair cafe opens again
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
The accommodation comprises a covered entrance, reception hall, sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, study, utility and downstairs WC.
On the first floor are three comfortable double bedrooms and a large family bathroom.
Outside, the beautifully established gardens are exceptional in respect of privacy and planting and encompass the building around the east, north and west facing elevations and there is also a large driveway with parking for two to three cars.