Delightful, detached village house
- Credit: Archant
An individual architect-designed detached house built in 2000, located in this sought-after estuary village of Lympstone.
Priced at a guide of £950,000, the property comprises entrance hallway with feature central staircase, triple-aspect living room with open fireplace, separate dining room and study. There is also a ground-floor cloakroom, along with an impressive farmhouse-style kitchen and utility room. On the first floor there are five bedrooms, master with en-suite five piece bathroom, and further family bathroom.
Outside there are southerly facing landscaped gardens and the private driveway offers ample off-road parking and leads to the larger than average double garage.
This property must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer, so please contact Bradleys estate agents, who will be happy to arrange an internal inspection.
who is the agent?
You may also want to watch:
Tel: 01395 222300
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 3 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect
- 7 Exmouth Talking Newspaper celebrates 40th birthday
- 8 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 9 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 10 Covid support team thanks community for generous help