Delightful, detached village house
- Credit: Archant
An individual architect-designed detached house built in 2000, located in this sought-after estuary village of Lympstone.
Priced at a guide of £950,000, the property comprises entrance hallway with feature central staircase, triple-aspect living room with open fireplace, separate dining room and study. There is also a ground-floor cloakroom, along with an impressive farmhouse-style kitchen and utility room. On the first floor there are five bedrooms, master with en-suite five piece bathroom, and further family bathroom.
Outside there are southerly facing landscaped gardens and the private driveway offers ample off-road parking and leads to the larger than average double garage.
This property must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer, so please contact Bradleys estate agents, who will be happy to arrange an internal inspection.
who is the agent?
You may also want to watch:
Tel: 01395 222300
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 4 Repair cafe opens again
- 5 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 6 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 7 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 8 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 9 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 10 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there