Delightful, detached village house
- Credit: Archant
An individual architect-designed detached house built in 2000, located in this sought-after estuary village of Lympstone.
Priced at a guide of £950,000, the property comprises entrance hallway with feature central staircase, triple-aspect living room with open fireplace, separate dining room and study. There is also a ground-floor cloakroom, along with an impressive farmhouse-style kitchen and utility room. On the first floor there are five bedrooms, master with en-suite five piece bathroom, and further family bathroom.
Outside there are southerly facing landscaped gardens and the private driveway offers ample off-road parking and leads to the larger than average double garage.
This property must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer, so please contact Bradleys estate agents, who will be happy to arrange an internal inspection.
who is the agent?
You may also want to watch:
Tel: 01395 222300
- 1 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 2 Topsham events planned after latest stop on lockdown roadmap
- 3 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 4 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 5 Exmouth youngsters take part in beach clean
- 6 Volunteer appeal as charity shops prepares for incoming donations
- 7 Topsham is one of the best places to live - its official
- 8 Exmouth RNLI called to rescue Kayaker
- 9 Activities for all ages at Budleigh health and wellbeing hub
- 10 Work begins on former temporary car park on Exmouth seafront