Delightful detached home
- Credit: Archant
Location: Westfield Gardens, Budleigh Salterton.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be bringing to the market ‘Bray House’, a beautifully presented detached property within easy reach of Budleigh’s quaint town.
Bray House, built by Blue Cedar Homes in 2011, was the show house for this exclusive gated development of only 11 properties and is purely for residents of 55 years and over.
You may also want to watch:
This lovely home provides spacious and versatile accommodation comprising, living / dining room of over 25ft in length, overlooking both the front and rear gardens and benefiting from underfloor heating. Double-glazed doors lead into a charming garden room, providing views, not only of the beautifully manicured gardens but also distant views over the town.
The dream kitchen consists of high quality fitments with a range of high gloss cream units and granite worktops. There are integrated Neff appliances to include dishwasher, washer / dryer and fridge/freezer.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 5 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 6 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 9 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 10 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer
A built-in eye-level fan oven and grill with combination microwave really make this a superb space to be creative! There is a large and impressive cloakroom/shower room along with a double bedroom /study.
All ground-floor rooms benefit from underfloor heating.
On the first-floor there are two further double bedrooms and a full family bathroom with separate corner shower. This room can be accessed, not only from the landing but also from the master bedroom, making this an ideal en-suite. An exceptionally large airing cupboard and walk-in storage cupboard complete the accommodation upstairs.
Outside, this lovely house is approached via a brick-paved driveway providing parking, which in turn gives access to the single garage.
There is a well-stocked private rear garden with a paved sun terrace. Superbly cared for communal grounds surround this private development that can only be accessed via security gates.
Internal viewing comes highly recommended, so, if you are looking for tranquillity in a superb and sought-after location in the unspoilt town of Budleigh, this is the home for you.
Bray House is for sale at an asking price of £625,000.