- Credit: Archant
Location: Anson Road, Exmouth.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 222300.
Set in a popular residential location is this well-presented detached bungalow.
Priced at £255,000 and located on Anson Road, the property comprises entrance hallway, lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and modern white bathroom suite.
You may also want to watch:
The property benefits from uPVC double-glazing and gas central-heating, along with new fascias.
Outside there is off-road parking and garage.
- 1 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 2 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 3 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 4 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- 7 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 8 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 9 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
An internal viewing is highly recommended by Bradleys estate agents to appreciate the accommodation on offer.