Delightful and spacious barn conversion in picturesque village
- Credit: Archant
A delightful and spacious barn conversion situated in the sought after and picturesque East Devon village of Colaton Raleigh, has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
This beautiful home, believed to have been converted in the early 1980s, retains many original character features including vaulted ceilings and exposed beams.
The accommodation is extremely versatile with three light and airy ground-floor reception rooms to include a fabulous dining room with vaulted ceiling.
A study/snug works well as a useful space for whatever your needs, along with an impressive living room measuring more than 23ft in length with exposed beams, feature fireplace and double-glazed patio doors that open out on to a paved sun terrace.
The kitchen is also a great size with its attractive vaulted ceiling. Fitted with a range of cream-fronted base and eye-level units with the added advantage of an inset four burner gas hob, built-in electric double oven and grill along with a breakfast bar area. There is plenty of space for a fridge/freezer and everyday appliances.
You may also want to watch:
A useful utility room provides ample space and plumbing for any additional needs and also has the benefit of a double-glazed door that gives access out to the rear garden. A cloakroom rounds off the downstairs accommodation.
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, the master offering an en-suite shower room. There is also a separate family bathroom.
- 1 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 2 An art of glass has always proved popular at auction - Piers Motley
- 3 The 'frightening' contrast in dealing with defeat - Eileen Wragg
- 4 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 7 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 8 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 9 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 10 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
This stunning property provides a double garage, spacious parking area and delightful gardens.
‘Plewlands’ is for sale at the asking price of £485,000.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201.