Delightful and charming period cottage
- Credit: Archant
A charming period cottage built in 1873 has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
This lovely and well-presented home is situated in the delightful village of Knowle. Rolle Cottages is an end terrace property that has much to offer with its versatile accommodation comprising, bright living room with attractive focal point of gas fire with oak surround, a warm and cosy living space on chilly nights. A door from the living room leads through to the kitchen, which is beautifully designed with quality fittings to include inset four-ring gas hob with electric oven beneath, ample base and eye-level units, built-in fridge/freezer along with space and plumbing for washing machine. The kitchen leads through to a stunning conservatory / dining room, a fabulous part of the house in which to sit and relax or to entertain with double glazed doors that open out into the garden. There is also a modern bathroom downstairs, once again being well designed. On the first floor there are three good-size bedrooms.
Outside, there is a small lawned garden to the front of the property bordered by plants and shrubs and a pretty stone wall. A gravel path leads to the front door. To the rear, there is a spacious patio and decked area, a perfect place to sit and soak up the sun, with a long garden stretching out to the boundary which is mainly laid to lawn bordered by plants, shrubs and a fruit tree. There are two brick storage sheds as well as a timber store.
This quaint and delightfully styled cottage really is a super home for anyone looking to live by the coast and is for sale at the asking price of £249,950.
Internal viewings are highly recommended.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please call Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 New meeting place needed for nattering knitters
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 4 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 5 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 6 Fantastic fight night return for local boxing
- 7 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 8 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 9 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 10 A moment in time as new watch launched by East Devon business