Contemporary four-bedroom town house with great estuary views
- Credit: Archant
3 Halyards is a beautifully-appointed contemporary four-bedroom townhouse, with three balconies - two with panoramic views of the beautiful estuary and the hills beyond.
This property offers excellent family accommodation, with open plan kitchen and dining room with glazed double doors opening to the rear courtyard garden adjacent to the beach.
There is a fabulous sitting room with breathtaking views over the Exe estuary, with large, square bay window and glazed double doors to the glass fronted balcony.
The stunning master bedroom has a balcony, dressing room and recently fitted large, stylish en-suite. There are two further double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room, plus a beautifully appointed family bathroom with rain forest shower and mood lighting.
There is a further double bedroom downstairs together with a further shower room, ideal for guests or a relative requiring easy access. This property offers a pretty courtyard garden, well-proportioned double garage and parking for 4 - 6 cars.
You may also want to watch:
The property is offered for sale at a guide price of £850,000.
For further information, or to arrange a viewing, please contact the Topsham office on 01392 875000 or visit www.wilkinsongrant.co.uk
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 7 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 8 Repair cafe opens again
- 9 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 10 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
Where is it?
who is the agent?
Tel: 01392 875000.