Contemporary four-bedroom town house with great estuary views
- Credit: Archant
3 Halyards is a beautifully-appointed contemporary four-bedroom townhouse, with three balconies - two with panoramic views of the beautiful estuary and the hills beyond.
This property offers excellent family accommodation, with open plan kitchen and dining room with glazed double doors opening to the rear courtyard garden adjacent to the beach.
There is a fabulous sitting room with breathtaking views over the Exe estuary, with large, square bay window and glazed double doors to the glass fronted balcony.
The stunning master bedroom has a balcony, dressing room and recently fitted large, stylish en-suite. There are two further double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room, plus a beautifully appointed family bathroom with rain forest shower and mood lighting.
There is a further double bedroom downstairs together with a further shower room, ideal for guests or a relative requiring easy access. This property offers a pretty courtyard garden, well-proportioned double garage and parking for 4 - 6 cars.
You may also want to watch:
The property is offered for sale at a guide price of £850,000.
For further information, or to arrange a viewing, please contact the Topsham office on 01392 875000 or visit www.wilkinsongrant.co.uk
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 6 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 7 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
Where is it?
who is the agent?
Tel: 01392 875000.