Contemporary four-bedroom town house with great estuary views
- Credit: Archant
3 Halyards is a beautifully-appointed contemporary four-bedroom townhouse, with three balconies - two with panoramic views of the beautiful estuary and the hills beyond.
This property offers excellent family accommodation, with open plan kitchen and dining room with glazed double doors opening to the rear courtyard garden adjacent to the beach.
There is a fabulous sitting room with breathtaking views over the Exe estuary, with large, square bay window and glazed double doors to the glass fronted balcony.
The stunning master bedroom has a balcony, dressing room and recently fitted large, stylish en-suite. There are two further double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room, plus a beautifully appointed family bathroom with rain forest shower and mood lighting.
There is a further double bedroom downstairs together with a further shower room, ideal for guests or a relative requiring easy access. This property offers a pretty courtyard garden, well-proportioned double garage and parking for 4 - 6 cars.
You may also want to watch:
The property is offered for sale at a guide price of £850,000.
For further information, or to arrange a viewing, please contact the Topsham office on 01392 875000 or visit www.wilkinsongrant.co.uk
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 7 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 10 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on
Where is it?
who is the agent?
Tel: 01392 875000.