Charm and character retained in modernisation
- Credit: Archant
Lavender House, in Moorlands Road, Budleigh Salterton is a superb family home, situated in one of Budleigh Salterton’s premier residential locations, adjoining the East Devon Golf Club grounds.
This Hatchard-Smith-designed property has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment programme, including a new and impressive dining kitchen.
The modernisation work has been done carefully in order to incorporate much of the original charm and character found within such a fine example of the 1920s period.
The substantial accommodation is well laid out providing three reception rooms, a shower room, a boiler room and a superb dining kitchen, creating the heart of the property.
All four principal rooms enjoy pleasant views across the gardens with access via double glazed doors.
You may also want to watch:
Upstairs, no expense has been spared with three of the four double bedrooms benefiting from well-appointed en suites.
There is also the added benefit of an additional shower room and a separate spacious walk-in storage cupboard.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 7 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
Where is it?
Lavender House, Moorlands Road, Budleigh Salterton
Impressive dining kitchen
who is the agent?
Whitton & Laing, Budleigh Salterton
Tel: 01395 445600