Charm and character retained in modernisation
- Credit: Archant
Lavender House, in Moorlands Road, Budleigh Salterton is a superb family home, situated in one of Budleigh Salterton’s premier residential locations, adjoining the East Devon Golf Club grounds.
This Hatchard-Smith-designed property has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment programme, including a new and impressive dining kitchen.
The modernisation work has been done carefully in order to incorporate much of the original charm and character found within such a fine example of the 1920s period.
The substantial accommodation is well laid out providing three reception rooms, a shower room, a boiler room and a superb dining kitchen, creating the heart of the property.
All four principal rooms enjoy pleasant views across the gardens with access via double glazed doors.
You may also want to watch:
Upstairs, no expense has been spared with three of the four double bedrooms benefiting from well-appointed en suites.
There is also the added benefit of an additional shower room and a separate spacious walk-in storage cupboard.
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 4 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 5 Repair cafe opens again
- 6 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 7 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
Where is it?
Lavender House, Moorlands Road, Budleigh Salterton
Impressive dining kitchen
who is the agent?
Whitton & Laing, Budleigh Salterton
Tel: 01395 445600