Charm and character retained in modernisation
- Credit: Archant
Lavender House, in Moorlands Road, Budleigh Salterton is a superb family home, situated in one of Budleigh Salterton’s premier residential locations, adjoining the East Devon Golf Club grounds.
This Hatchard-Smith-designed property has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment programme, including a new and impressive dining kitchen.
The modernisation work has been done carefully in order to incorporate much of the original charm and character found within such a fine example of the 1920s period.
The substantial accommodation is well laid out providing three reception rooms, a shower room, a boiler room and a superb dining kitchen, creating the heart of the property.
All four principal rooms enjoy pleasant views across the gardens with access via double glazed doors.
You may also want to watch:
Upstairs, no expense has been spared with three of the four double bedrooms benefiting from well-appointed en suites.
There is also the added benefit of an additional shower room and a separate spacious walk-in storage cupboard.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city
- 9 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
- 10 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
Where is it?
Lavender House, Moorlands Road, Budleigh Salterton
Impressive dining kitchen
who is the agent?
Whitton & Laing, Budleigh Salterton
Tel: 01395 445600