Charm and character retained in modernisation
- Credit: Archant
Lavender House, in Moorlands Road, Budleigh Salterton is a superb family home, situated in one of Budleigh Salterton’s premier residential locations, adjoining the East Devon Golf Club grounds.
This Hatchard-Smith-designed property has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment programme, including a new and impressive dining kitchen.
The modernisation work has been done carefully in order to incorporate much of the original charm and character found within such a fine example of the 1920s period.
The substantial accommodation is well laid out providing three reception rooms, a shower room, a boiler room and a superb dining kitchen, creating the heart of the property.
All four principal rooms enjoy pleasant views across the gardens with access via double glazed doors.
Upstairs, no expense has been spared with three of the four double bedrooms benefiting from well-appointed en suites.
There is also the added benefit of an additional shower room and a separate spacious walk-in storage cupboard.
- 1 Morning dip at Budleigh gets ‘seal’ of approval
- 2 Budleigh gift shop named among region's best
- 3 Ladram Bay to feature in 'staycation' TV show
- 4 Exmouth’s Sarah can see ‘bigger picture’ thanks to diabetes prevention programme
- 5 Budleigh councillors 'aflush' with town loo options
- 6 Budleigh gears up for Gala Week
- 7 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 8 Jubilee Big Band concert at Exmouth Pavilion
- 9 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 10 Bailiffs instructed to evict caravans from Exmouth site ‘as soon as possible’
Where is it?
Lavender House, Moorlands Road, Budleigh Salterton
Impressive dining kitchen
who is the agent?
Whitton & Laing, Budleigh Salterton
Tel: 01395 445600