Charm and character retained in modernisation
- Credit: Archant
Lavender House, in Moorlands Road, Budleigh Salterton is a superb family home, situated in one of Budleigh Salterton’s premier residential locations, adjoining the East Devon Golf Club grounds.
This Hatchard-Smith-designed property has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment programme, including a new and impressive dining kitchen.
The modernisation work has been done carefully in order to incorporate much of the original charm and character found within such a fine example of the 1920s period.
The substantial accommodation is well laid out providing three reception rooms, a shower room, a boiler room and a superb dining kitchen, creating the heart of the property.
All four principal rooms enjoy pleasant views across the gardens with access via double glazed doors.
You may also want to watch:
Upstairs, no expense has been spared with three of the four double bedrooms benefiting from well-appointed en suites.
There is also the added benefit of an additional shower room and a separate spacious walk-in storage cupboard.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 3 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 4 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 5 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 6 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 7 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 8 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 9 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support
- 10 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer
Where is it?
Lavender House, Moorlands Road, Budleigh Salterton
Impressive dining kitchen
who is the agent?
Whitton & Laing, Budleigh Salterton
Tel: 01395 445600