Chalet-style bungalow with estuary views
- Credit: Archant
Sowden Lane, Lympstone, is a generous, extremely well-presented and well-proportioned chalet-style detached bungalow with bedrooms on the ground and first floor.
Boasting attractive far-reaching estuary views amongst well-planned and versatile accommodation briefly comprising generous reception hall, large sitting room with feature real effect gas fire, fully-fitted kitchen with integral appliances and adjoining breakfast room/conservatory, downstairs shower room/WC, large dining room or fourth bedroom and another generous double bedroom on the ground floor.
On the first floor there are two further generous double bedrooms, one of which boasts a fantastic, far-reaching coastal estuary view with internal raised viewing area and further family bathroom.
Immediately to the front of the property lies an enclosed, level pretty area of garden with brick paved driveway providing parking and access to the garage. To the rear lies an established and again well-maintained private garden with summer house and work shop/shed.
Where is it?
You may also want to watch:
Sowden Lane, Lympstone
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 4 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 5 Repair cafe opens again
- 6 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 7 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 8 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 9 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 10 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303