Chalet-style bungalow with estuary views
- Credit: Archant
Sowden Lane, Lympstone, is a generous, extremely well-presented and well-proportioned chalet-style detached bungalow with bedrooms on the ground and first floor.
Boasting attractive far-reaching estuary views amongst well-planned and versatile accommodation briefly comprising generous reception hall, large sitting room with feature real effect gas fire, fully-fitted kitchen with integral appliances and adjoining breakfast room/conservatory, downstairs shower room/WC, large dining room or fourth bedroom and another generous double bedroom on the ground floor.
On the first floor there are two further generous double bedrooms, one of which boasts a fantastic, far-reaching coastal estuary view with internal raised viewing area and further family bathroom.
Immediately to the front of the property lies an enclosed, level pretty area of garden with brick paved driveway providing parking and access to the garage. To the rear lies an established and again well-maintained private garden with summer house and work shop/shed.
Where is it?
You may also want to watch:
Sowden Lane, Lympstone
- 1 Topsham events planned after latest stop on lockdown roadmap
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 4 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 5 Exmouth RNLI called to rescue Kayaker
- 6 Topsham is one of the best places to live - its official
- 7 Volunteer appeal as charity shops prepares for incoming donations
- 8 School’s bid to turn Budleigh into ‘town of sunflowers’
- 9 Activities for all ages at Budleigh health and wellbeing hub
- 10 Work begins on former temporary car park on Exmouth seafront
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303