Chalet-style bungalow with estuary views
- Credit: Archant
Sowden Lane, Lympstone, is a generous, extremely well-presented and well-proportioned chalet-style detached bungalow with bedrooms on the ground and first floor.
Boasting attractive far-reaching estuary views amongst well-planned and versatile accommodation briefly comprising generous reception hall, large sitting room with feature real effect gas fire, fully-fitted kitchen with integral appliances and adjoining breakfast room/conservatory, downstairs shower room/WC, large dining room or fourth bedroom and another generous double bedroom on the ground floor.
On the first floor there are two further generous double bedrooms, one of which boasts a fantastic, far-reaching coastal estuary view with internal raised viewing area and further family bathroom.
Immediately to the front of the property lies an enclosed, level pretty area of garden with brick paved driveway providing parking and access to the garage. To the rear lies an established and again well-maintained private garden with summer house and work shop/shed.
Where is it?
Sowden Lane, Lympstone
- 1 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 2 'Goth girl' Scarlett plans Dartmoor trek for charity
- 3 Big Breakfast fundraiser starts Budleigh Gala Week
- 4 'Report graffiti and vandalism', police urge Budleigh residents
- 5 Exeter Chiefs looking to get better of Bristol Bears, again and again!
- 6 I spent an afternoon with the Devon Air Ambulance
- 7 Witness appeal after Exmouth assault
- 8 Body found in search for missing man
- 9 Exmouth coast watch recruit three newbies
- 10 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303