Building plot for sale by auction
- Credit: Archant
Location: Cricketfield Lane, Budleigh Salterton.
Price: By auction.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
A rare opportunity to purchase a building plot has arisen through Bradleys Estate Agents’ online auction site.
The land lies in the favoured beachside town of Budleigh Salterton on the East Devon Jurassic Coast.
You may also want to watch:
The site, Lot 17, known as “Crabpot” South West Water storage tank, is situated in a highly sought-after residential area adjacent to Budleigh’s bowling and tennis clubs.
The plot is approximately 0.21 of an acre.
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 5 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 6 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 7 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 8 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
- 9 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
Full planing has been gained through East Devon District Council under application number 15/0437/FUL, for a large, ultra-modern designed, four-bedroom detached house of approximately 2,130 sqft.
The site is to be auctioned (unless sold prior) on Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 11.30am at the Lakeside Centre, Roadford Lake, Broadwoodwidger, Lifton, PL16 0RL.
For further information, please go to www. bradleys-estate-agent.co.uk