Building plot for sale by auction
- Credit: Archant
Location: Cricketfield Lane, Budleigh Salterton.
Price: By auction.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
A rare opportunity to purchase a building plot has arisen through Bradleys Estate Agents’ online auction site.
The land lies in the favoured beachside town of Budleigh Salterton on the East Devon Jurassic Coast.
You may also want to watch:
The site, Lot 17, known as “Crabpot” South West Water storage tank, is situated in a highly sought-after residential area adjacent to Budleigh’s bowling and tennis clubs.
The plot is approximately 0.21 of an acre.
- 1 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 5 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 6 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 7 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 8 Repair cafe opens again
- 9 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
Full planing has been gained through East Devon District Council under application number 15/0437/FUL, for a large, ultra-modern designed, four-bedroom detached house of approximately 2,130 sqft.
The site is to be auctioned (unless sold prior) on Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 11.30am at the Lakeside Centre, Roadford Lake, Broadwoodwidger, Lifton, PL16 0RL.
For further information, please go to www. bradleys-estate-agent.co.uk