Building plot for sale by auction
- Credit: Archant
Location: Cricketfield Lane, Budleigh Salterton.
Price: By auction.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
A rare opportunity to purchase a building plot has arisen through Bradleys Estate Agents’ online auction site.
The land lies in the favoured beachside town of Budleigh Salterton on the East Devon Jurassic Coast.
You may also want to watch:
The site, Lot 17, known as “Crabpot” South West Water storage tank, is situated in a highly sought-after residential area adjacent to Budleigh’s bowling and tennis clubs.
The plot is approximately 0.21 of an acre.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 John and Grace run for the heart
- 6 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 7 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 8 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 9 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 10 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
Full planing has been gained through East Devon District Council under application number 15/0437/FUL, for a large, ultra-modern designed, four-bedroom detached house of approximately 2,130 sqft.
The site is to be auctioned (unless sold prior) on Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 11.30am at the Lakeside Centre, Roadford Lake, Broadwoodwidger, Lifton, PL16 0RL.
For further information, please go to www. bradleys-estate-agent.co.uk