Building plot for sale by auction
- Credit: Archant
Location: Cricketfield Lane, Budleigh Salterton.
Price: By auction.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
A rare opportunity to purchase a building plot has arisen through Bradleys Estate Agents’ online auction site.
The land lies in the favoured beachside town of Budleigh Salterton on the East Devon Jurassic Coast.
The site, Lot 17, known as “Crabpot” South West Water storage tank, is situated in a highly sought-after residential area adjacent to Budleigh’s bowling and tennis clubs.
The plot is approximately 0.21 of an acre.
- 1 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 2 New name and fresh look for Exmouth Museum
- 3 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
- 4 Witness appeal after Exmouth assault
- 5 Exmouth to join national beacon lighting programme to mark Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- 6 Budleigh Lions support town's new community larder
- 7 East Devon beaches given prestigious blue flag award
- 8 First hybrid meeting for Exmouth’s U3A branch
- 9 New book about royal celebrations of the past
- 10 M5 all lanes now reopened.
Full planing has been gained through East Devon District Council under application number 15/0437/FUL, for a large, ultra-modern designed, four-bedroom detached house of approximately 2,130 sqft.
The site is to be auctioned (unless sold prior) on Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 11.30am at the Lakeside Centre, Roadford Lake, Broadwoodwidger, Lifton, PL16 0RL.
For further information, please go to www. bradleys-estate-agent.co.uk