Building plot for sale by auction
- Credit: Archant
Location: Cricketfield Lane, Budleigh Salterton.
Price: By auction.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
A rare opportunity to purchase a building plot has arisen through Bradleys Estate Agents’ online auction site.
The land lies in the favoured beachside town of Budleigh Salterton on the East Devon Jurassic Coast.
You may also want to watch:
The site, Lot 17, known as “Crabpot” South West Water storage tank, is situated in a highly sought-after residential area adjacent to Budleigh’s bowling and tennis clubs.
The plot is approximately 0.21 of an acre.
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 3 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
- 6 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 7 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 10 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
Full planing has been gained through East Devon District Council under application number 15/0437/FUL, for a large, ultra-modern designed, four-bedroom detached house of approximately 2,130 sqft.
The site is to be auctioned (unless sold prior) on Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 11.30am at the Lakeside Centre, Roadford Lake, Broadwoodwidger, Lifton, PL16 0RL.
For further information, please go to www. bradleys-estate-agent.co.uk