Budleigh town council opposes house application
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
STONEBOROUGH LANE: An application to build a detached house in Budleigh Salterton has been opposed by the town council.
The plan for 21 Stoneborough Lane was discussed at a recent meeting of the council’s planning committee.
Councillors had previously opposed the application on the grounds that it would adversely affect the street scene and it would cause a loss of privacy for neighbours.
The council also cited increased traffic movements as a reason for their objection.
Committee members voted in favour of opposing the application on the same grounds.
You may also want to watch:
District council planners will make the final decision.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 5 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 6 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 9 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer
- 10 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic