Budleigh town council opposes house application
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
STONEBOROUGH LANE: An application to build a detached house in Budleigh Salterton has been opposed by the town council.
The plan for 21 Stoneborough Lane was discussed at a recent meeting of the council’s planning committee.
Councillors had previously opposed the application on the grounds that it would adversely affect the street scene and it would cause a loss of privacy for neighbours.
The council also cited increased traffic movements as a reason for their objection.
Committee members voted in favour of opposing the application on the same grounds.
You may also want to watch:
District council planners will make the final decision.
- 1 Serious injury abandons Exmouth v Brislington
- 2 Exmouth salutes its 'town of flowers' award winners
- 3 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 4 Vandals target vital equipment used by coastwatch team
- 5 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 6 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 7 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 8 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 9 New therapy group sends a message to climate summit
- 10 Local Football Results