Budleigh town council opposes house application
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
STONEBOROUGH LANE: An application to build a detached house in Budleigh Salterton has been opposed by the town council.
The plan for 21 Stoneborough Lane was discussed at a recent meeting of the council’s planning committee.
Councillors had previously opposed the application on the grounds that it would adversely affect the street scene and it would cause a loss of privacy for neighbours.
The council also cited increased traffic movements as a reason for their objection.
Committee members voted in favour of opposing the application on the same grounds.
You may also want to watch:
District council planners will make the final decision.
- 1 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 4 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 5 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 6 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 7 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 8 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 9 Budleigh Bowlers suffer in the sun
- 10 RBL seeks new Poppy Appeal organisers