Budleigh town council opposes house application
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
STONEBOROUGH LANE: An application to build a detached house in Budleigh Salterton has been opposed by the town council.
The plan for 21 Stoneborough Lane was discussed at a recent meeting of the council’s planning committee.
Councillors had previously opposed the application on the grounds that it would adversely affect the street scene and it would cause a loss of privacy for neighbours.
The council also cited increased traffic movements as a reason for their objection.
Committee members voted in favour of opposing the application on the same grounds.
You may also want to watch:
District council planners will make the final decision.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock