Brand new semi-detached village property
- Credit: Archant
A brand new semi-detached property situated in the sought -after village of Otterton has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
This delightful property is located in a peaceful area of the village and enjoys a lovely country outlook. The accommodation is spacious and has a light living room measuring in excess of 18ft in length. This delightful room has a charming wood-burning stove with slate hearth creating a cosy focal point, along with double glazed patio doors which open out onto a rear terrace. A well-designed kitchen/breakfast room provides expansive storage along with built-in electric double oven, inset electric hob, built-in fridge and built-in dishwasher. There is also a breakfast bar, ceiling spotlights as well as telephone and TV points. A door from the kitchen leads through to a useful utility room.
On the first floor there are three good-size bedrooms, the master offering a quality en-suite shower room. There is also a separate family bathroom.
Outside, a brick paved driveway provides parking whilst to the rear there is a terrace garden with raised flower bed borders.
This wonderful village family home is for sale at an asking price £299,500.
You may also want to watch:
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please call Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 3 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 4 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 5 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 6 Put the kettle on to support your local hospice
- 7 ‘We’re here to help’ - eMAG’s volunteers ready to help during latest lockdown
- 8 Exeter City Community Trust stepping up again
- 9 Budleigh Freemasons support the visually impaired
- 10 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support