Brand new semi-detached village property
- Credit: Archant
A brand new semi-detached property situated in the sought -after village of Otterton has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
This delightful property is located in a peaceful area of the village and enjoys a lovely country outlook. The accommodation is spacious and has a light living room measuring in excess of 18ft in length. This delightful room has a charming wood-burning stove with slate hearth creating a cosy focal point, along with double glazed patio doors which open out onto a rear terrace. A well-designed kitchen/breakfast room provides expansive storage along with built-in electric double oven, inset electric hob, built-in fridge and built-in dishwasher. There is also a breakfast bar, ceiling spotlights as well as telephone and TV points. A door from the kitchen leads through to a useful utility room.
On the first floor there are three good-size bedrooms, the master offering a quality en-suite shower room. There is also a separate family bathroom.
Outside, a brick paved driveway provides parking whilst to the rear there is a terrace garden with raised flower bed borders.
This wonderful village family home is for sale at an asking price £299,500.
You may also want to watch:
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please call Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 7 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!