Brand new semi-detached village property
- Credit: Archant
A brand new semi-detached property situated in the sought -after village of Otterton has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
This delightful property is located in a peaceful area of the village and enjoys a lovely country outlook. The accommodation is spacious and has a light living room measuring in excess of 18ft in length. This delightful room has a charming wood-burning stove with slate hearth creating a cosy focal point, along with double glazed patio doors which open out onto a rear terrace. A well-designed kitchen/breakfast room provides expansive storage along with built-in electric double oven, inset electric hob, built-in fridge and built-in dishwasher. There is also a breakfast bar, ceiling spotlights as well as telephone and TV points. A door from the kitchen leads through to a useful utility room.
On the first floor there are three good-size bedrooms, the master offering a quality en-suite shower room. There is also a separate family bathroom.
Outside, a brick paved driveway provides parking whilst to the rear there is a terrace garden with raised flower bed borders.
This wonderful village family home is for sale at an asking price £299,500.
You may also want to watch:
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please call Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201.
- 1 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 2 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 3 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 6 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 7 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 8 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 9 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 10 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis