Beautifully proportioned, detached and well-planned family home
- Credit: Archant
B ainbridge’s is marketing this beautifully proportioned, 1920s detached house with some fine period features, including timber panelled doors, stripped pine flooring and decorative leaded stained glass windows.
Of particular note, the front elevation is a feature of the house, with a glazed veranda, part- tile hung bay and a decorative mock Tudor timbered gable.
Internally, the accommodation is well planned, proportioned and extensive, benefiting from an excellent level of natural light complementing the classically high ceilings.
The accommodation includes a spacious reception hall, sitting room, drawing room, dining room and kitchen.
There is a large, first-floor landing, three generously proportioned double bedrooms and a recently updated shower room, finished to an excellent standard.
You may also want to watch:
On the second floor are two further double bedrooms and a further room, which was originally a bathroom.
Outside, approached from Belle Vue Road, is a driveway, beyond which is a building, originally a large garage, which currently provides a workshop, although it would also make a lovely home office.
- 1 New recruits to help keep a safe watch over Exmouth coast
- 2 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 3 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 4 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 5 Black belt grading success for Lympstone and Exmouth Karate students
- 6 Repair café returns to town to lend a helping hand
- 7 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 8 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 9 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 10 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
There is a large timber lean-to store, directly to the rear, which serves as a garden store/shed. The good-sized gardens benefit from a southerly aspect and an excellent level of privacy.
Where is it?
Belle Vue Road, Exmouth
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.