Beautifully proportioned, detached and well-planned family home
- Credit: Archant
B ainbridge’s is marketing this beautifully proportioned, 1920s detached house with some fine period features, including timber panelled doors, stripped pine flooring and decorative leaded stained glass windows.
Of particular note, the front elevation is a feature of the house, with a glazed veranda, part- tile hung bay and a decorative mock Tudor timbered gable.
Internally, the accommodation is well planned, proportioned and extensive, benefiting from an excellent level of natural light complementing the classically high ceilings.
The accommodation includes a spacious reception hall, sitting room, drawing room, dining room and kitchen.
There is a large, first-floor landing, three generously proportioned double bedrooms and a recently updated shower room, finished to an excellent standard.
You may also want to watch:
On the second floor are two further double bedrooms and a further room, which was originally a bathroom.
Outside, approached from Belle Vue Road, is a driveway, beyond which is a building, originally a large garage, which currently provides a workshop, although it would also make a lovely home office.
- 1 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 2 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 3 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 4 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 5 Vandals target vital equipment used by coastwatch team
- 6 Serious injury abandons Exmouth v Brislington
- 7 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 8 Call for 370 more care workers in East Devon
- 9 Exmouth salutes its 'town of flowers' award winners
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
There is a large timber lean-to store, directly to the rear, which serves as a garden store/shed. The good-sized gardens benefit from a southerly aspect and an excellent level of privacy.
Where is it?
Belle Vue Road, Exmouth
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.