Beautifully proportioned, detached and well-planned family home
- Credit: Archant
B ainbridge’s is marketing this beautifully proportioned, 1920s detached house with some fine period features, including timber panelled doors, stripped pine flooring and decorative leaded stained glass windows.
Of particular note, the front elevation is a feature of the house, with a glazed veranda, part- tile hung bay and a decorative mock Tudor timbered gable.
Internally, the accommodation is well planned, proportioned and extensive, benefiting from an excellent level of natural light complementing the classically high ceilings.
The accommodation includes a spacious reception hall, sitting room, drawing room, dining room and kitchen.
There is a large, first-floor landing, three generously proportioned double bedrooms and a recently updated shower room, finished to an excellent standard.
You may also want to watch:
On the second floor are two further double bedrooms and a further room, which was originally a bathroom.
Outside, approached from Belle Vue Road, is a driveway, beyond which is a building, originally a large garage, which currently provides a workshop, although it would also make a lovely home office.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 3 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 4 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 5 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 6 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 7 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
- 8 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 9 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 10 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
There is a large timber lean-to store, directly to the rear, which serves as a garden store/shed. The good-sized gardens benefit from a southerly aspect and an excellent level of privacy.
Where is it?
Belle Vue Road, Exmouth
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.