Beautifully proportioned, detached and well-planned family home
- Credit: Archant
B ainbridge’s is marketing this beautifully proportioned, 1920s detached house with some fine period features, including timber panelled doors, stripped pine flooring and decorative leaded stained glass windows.
Of particular note, the front elevation is a feature of the house, with a glazed veranda, part- tile hung bay and a decorative mock Tudor timbered gable.
Internally, the accommodation is well planned, proportioned and extensive, benefiting from an excellent level of natural light complementing the classically high ceilings.
The accommodation includes a spacious reception hall, sitting room, drawing room, dining room and kitchen.
There is a large, first-floor landing, three generously proportioned double bedrooms and a recently updated shower room, finished to an excellent standard.
You may also want to watch:
On the second floor are two further double bedrooms and a further room, which was originally a bathroom.
Outside, approached from Belle Vue Road, is a driveway, beyond which is a building, originally a large garage, which currently provides a workshop, although it would also make a lovely home office.
- 1 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 2 An art of glass has always proved popular at auction - Piers Motley
- 3 The 'frightening' contrast in dealing with defeat - Eileen Wragg
- 4 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 5 'Use any quotation you like, there is a huge problem' - Anthony Bernard
- 6 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 7 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 8 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 9 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 10 Budleigh football facing a moral dilemma
There is a large timber lean-to store, directly to the rear, which serves as a garden store/shed. The good-sized gardens benefit from a southerly aspect and an excellent level of privacy.
Where is it?
Belle Vue Road, Exmouth
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.