Beautifully presented two-bedroomed house
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully presented, characterful two-bedroom house situated in a desirable area, conveniently situated for the town centre and local amenities.
This charming home has undergone complete refurbishment and interior decoration to a very high standard by the present owners.
This attractive accommodation offers reception hallway with useful study area, modern fitted kitchen and welcoming living room with a stunning feature fireplace and original stripped wood floor and sash window overlooking the front garden.
On the first floor, there are two bedrooms, one with front aspect and one to the rear, and a stylish new fitted bathroom complete with shower over bath.
To the rear of the property there is a separate garage,which leads to a very private ‘secret garden’ with mature borders, shrubs, trees and lawn area and views towards the church.
You may also want to watch:
Offered with no-onward chain.
Early internal viewing is highly recommended by G L Westcountry Properties.
- 1 Outpouring of support for Afghan refugees arriving in Exmouth
- 2 Local government working together to help Afghan refugees
- 3 Jack does the trick in Budleigh victory
- 4 Wider ramifications of this summer's traveller troubles
- 5 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 6 Exmouth Harrier Jenny Reay excels at Newton Abbot Ladies 10km
- 7 Round-robin barbecue event huge success
- 8 Festival is blessed with sunshine and celebrities
- 9 Huge lifestyle changes are needed to avert disaster
- 10 Difficult decisions needed to tackle big issues
Where is it?
who is the agent?
G L Westcountry Properties
Tel: 01395 270618