Beautifully presented two-bedroomed house
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully presented, characterful two-bedroom house situated in a desirable area, conveniently situated for the town centre and local amenities.
This charming home has undergone complete refurbishment and interior decoration to a very high standard by the present owners.
This attractive accommodation offers reception hallway with useful study area, modern fitted kitchen and welcoming living room with a stunning feature fireplace and original stripped wood floor and sash window overlooking the front garden.
On the first floor, there are two bedrooms, one with front aspect and one to the rear, and a stylish new fitted bathroom complete with shower over bath.
To the rear of the property there is a separate garage,which leads to a very private ‘secret garden’ with mature borders, shrubs, trees and lawn area and views towards the church.
You may also want to watch:
Offered with no-onward chain.
Early internal viewing is highly recommended by G L Westcountry Properties.
- 1 LED venues set out plans for reopening on roadmap out of lockdown
- 2 Climate Conversation programme for Exmouth and Honiton
- 3 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 4 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 7 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 8 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 9 Budleigh Male Voice Choir resuming in-person rehearsals
- 10 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
Where is it?
who is the agent?
G L Westcountry Properties
Tel: 01395 270618