Beautifully presented two-bedroomed house
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully presented, characterful two-bedroom house situated in a desirable area, conveniently situated for the town centre and local amenities.
This charming home has undergone complete refurbishment and interior decoration to a very high standard by the present owners.
This attractive accommodation offers reception hallway with useful study area, modern fitted kitchen and welcoming living room with a stunning feature fireplace and original stripped wood floor and sash window overlooking the front garden.
On the first floor, there are two bedrooms, one with front aspect and one to the rear, and a stylish new fitted bathroom complete with shower over bath.
To the rear of the property there is a separate garage,which leads to a very private ‘secret garden’ with mature borders, shrubs, trees and lawn area and views towards the church.
Offered with no-onward chain.
Early internal viewing is highly recommended by G L Westcountry Properties.
- 1 What if housing developments could be done differently?
- 2 Councillors formally support bid for levelling up fund
- 3 In=person exams made a welcome return this year, now for the Proms...
- 4 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 5 By-election result proves East Devon is not as 'true blue' as people thought
- 6 Despite the recent heatwave, Devon County Council is on course to beat climate change targets
- 7 Feezing license fee is sensible, but I didn't stand for dismantling BBC
- 8 Do you remember the general election of 1979?
- 9 Angry passenger keyed a car in disabled parking dispute
- 10 Floral boat dedicated to Budleigh fisherman Digger Rogers
Where is it?
who is the agent?
G L Westcountry Properties
Tel: 01395 270618