Beautifully presented two-bedroomed house
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully presented, characterful two-bedroom house situated in a desirable area, conveniently situated for the town centre and local amenities.
This charming home has undergone complete refurbishment and interior decoration to a very high standard by the present owners.
This attractive accommodation offers reception hallway with useful study area, modern fitted kitchen and welcoming living room with a stunning feature fireplace and original stripped wood floor and sash window overlooking the front garden.
On the first floor, there are two bedrooms, one with front aspect and one to the rear, and a stylish new fitted bathroom complete with shower over bath.
To the rear of the property there is a separate garage,which leads to a very private ‘secret garden’ with mature borders, shrubs, trees and lawn area and views towards the church.
You may also want to watch:
Offered with no-onward chain.
Early internal viewing is highly recommended by G L Westcountry Properties.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 3 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 4 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 7 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 10 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
Where is it?
who is the agent?
G L Westcountry Properties
Tel: 01395 270618