Beautifully presented semi-detached family home
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing a beautifully presented semi-detached family house that’s been extended to create a delightful four-bedroom home.
16 Shortwood Close is situated on the outskirts of Budleigh’s quaint town with all its excellent amenities and outstanding coastline.
The spacious accommodation comprises sitting room with an outlook over the front garden and offers a homely feel with living flame gas fire and marble surround.
The dining room is 17ft in length and is light and airy with versatile usage to include built-in display cabinets and archway leading into the kitchen. The kitchen itself has a good range of matching base and eye-level units with butcher’s block wood effect work surfaces.
A gas-fired oven with grill and hob, although freestanding, is included in the sale along with integrated fridge. There is also space and plumbing for additional white goods including dishwasher. A door from the kitchen leads through to a further family room, which in turn overlooks the rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
An inner hallway gives access to a third reception room/bedroom four with views to the front. There is also a shower room and useful utility with more than adequate space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer and further appliances.
On the first floor there are three good-size bedrooms along with a family bathroom.
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 3 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 6 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
- 7 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 10 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
Outside, the front garden is mainly laid to lawn with driveway leading to the store / workshop, accessed via double doors. This area is ideal for storage such as motorbikes, trailer, bicycles etc, but would easily convert to an annex if required. To the rear, the garden is well maintained and secure for both children and pets alike with level lawn and two raised decked areas in which to sit and enjoy the East Devon sunshine.
This great property is for sale at an asking price of £310,000 and is an ideal family home.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys on 01395 442201.