Beautifully presented property
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be bringing to the market “Bray House”, a beautifully presented detached property within easy reach of Budleigh’s quaint town with its many boutique shops and cafés and of course its renowned Golf course, stunning beach, famed Jurassic coastline and fabulous countryside walks along the picturesque River Otter.
“Bray House” built by Blue Cedar Homes in 2011, was the show house for this exclusive gated development of only 11 properties and is purely for residents of 55 yrs and over.
This lovely home provides spacious and versatile accommodation comprising, living / dining room of over 25ft in length, overlooking both the front and rear gardens and benefitting from underfloor heating. Double glazed doors lead into a charming garden room, providing views, not only of the beautifully manicured gardens but also distant views over the town.
The dream kitchen consists of high quality fitments with a range of high gloss cream units and granite worktops. There are integrated Neff appliances to include dishwasher, washer / dryer and fridge / freezer. A built-in eye-level fan oven and grill with combination microwave really make this a superb space to be creative! There is a large and impressive cloakroom / shower room along with a double bedroom / study. All ground floor rooms benefit from underfloor heating.
On the first floor there are two further double bedrooms and a full family bathroom with separate corner shower. This room can be accessed not only from the landing but also from the master bedroom making this an ideal en-suite. An exceptionally large airing cupboard and walk-in storage cupboard complete the accommodation upstairs.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, this lovely house is approached via a brick paved driveway providing parking which in turn gives access to the single garage. There is a well-stocked private rear garden with a paved sun terrace. Superbly cared-for communal grounds surround this private development that can only be accessed via security gates.
Internal viewing comes highly recommended, so if you are looking for tranquillity in a superb and sought after location in the unspoilt town of Budleigh, this is the home for you.
- 1 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 2 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 3 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- 6 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 7 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 8 Risk and opportunities even when moving house - Sandra Sampson
- 9 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 10 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
“Bray House” is for sale at an asking price of £625,000.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201 or email email@example.com or visit our website