Beautifully-presented detached home
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be bringing to the market Bray House, a beautifully-presented detached property within easy reach of Budleigh’s quaint town.
Bray House built by Blue Cedar Homes in 2011, was the show house for this exclusive gated development of only 11 properties and is purely for residents of 55 years and over.
This lovely home provides spacious and versatile accommodation comprising, living/dining room of over 25ft in length, overlooking both the front and rear gardens and benefitting from underfloor heating.
Double-glazed doors lead into a charming garden room, providing views, not only of the beautifully manicured gardens but also distant views over the town.
The dream kitchen consists of high-quality fitments with a range of high-gloss cream units and granite worktops. There are integrated Neff appliances to include dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer.
You may also want to watch:
A built-in eye-level fan oven and grill with combination microwave really make this a superb space to be creative!
There is a large and impressive cloakroom/shower room along with a double bedroom/study.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 5 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 6 John and Grace run for the heart
- 7 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 8 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 9 Who blinked first? A defining moment in humanity's existence
- 10 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
All ground-floor rooms benefit from underfloor heating.
On the first floor there are two further double bedrooms and a full family bathroom with separate corner shower. This room can be accessed, not only from the landing but also from the master bedroom making this an ideal en-suite. An exceptionally large airing cupboard and walk-in storage cupboard complete the accommodation upstairs.
Outside, this lovely house is approached via a brick-paved driveway providing parking, which in turn gives access to the single garage. There is a well-stocked private rear garden with a paved sun terrace. Superbly cared for communal grounds surround this private development that can only be accessed via security gates.
Internal viewing comes highly recommended, so if you are looking for tranquillity in a superb and sought-after location in the unspoilt town of Budleigh, this is the home for you.
Bray House is for sale at an asking price of £625,000.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys on 01395 442201 or email email@example.com