Beautifully designed new house
- Credit: Archant
Location: Carlton Mews, Exmouth.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A beautifully designed and enviably situated brand new house ideally suited for permanent occupation or equally well-suited as a second home, in respect of being suitable for “lock up and leave” and the proximity of Exmouth seafront and town centre.
The accommodation offers superb room proportions and layout, with a reception hall, spacious kitchen, fitted with a good quality range of units, fully integrated with appliances, an impressive 24ft x 16ft sitting/dining room with French doors leading to the rear courtyard, with part vaulted ceiling with Velux roof lights and a downstairs WC.
You may also want to watch:
On the first-floor is a superb principal bedroom of impressive proportion, with French doors leading to the balcony, which comprises a ceramic tiled seating area within wrought iron balustrades.
There is also a generous double guest bedroom and a well-appointed bathroom, with separate shower.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 4 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 5 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 10 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
Outside, the front driveway is gated, beyond which is a brick-paved frontage where there are two allocated parking spaces for number one, directly in front of the building.
To the rear is an enclosed courtyard which is also brick-paved, bounded by high-level perimeter walls and timber panel fencing, with external lighting.
Carlton Mews is located approximately 300 metres from Exmouth’s seafront and a short distance from the town centre, both of which can be easily reached on foot.