Beautifully designed new house
- Credit: Archant
Location: Carlton Mews, Exmouth.
Agent: Bainbridge’s 01395 225303.
A beautifully designed and enviably situated brand new house ideally suited for permanent occupation or equally well-suited as a second home, in respect of being suitable for “lock up and leave” and the proximity of Exmouth seafront and town centre.
The accommodation offers superb room proportions and layout, with a reception hall, spacious kitchen, fitted with a good quality range of units, fully integrated with appliances, an impressive 24ft x 16ft sitting/dining room with French doors leading to the rear courtyard, with part vaulted ceiling with Velux roof lights and a downstairs WC.
You may also want to watch:
On the first-floor is a superb principal bedroom of impressive proportion, with French doors leading to the balcony, which comprises a ceramic tiled seating area within wrought iron balustrades.
There is also a generous double guest bedroom and a well-appointed bathroom, with separate shower.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 7 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 8 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 9 Repair cafe opens again
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
Outside, the front driveway is gated, beyond which is a brick-paved frontage where there are two allocated parking spaces for number one, directly in front of the building.
To the rear is an enclosed courtyard which is also brick-paved, bounded by high-level perimeter walls and timber panel fencing, with external lighting.
Carlton Mews is located approximately 300 metres from Exmouth’s seafront and a short distance from the town centre, both of which can be easily reached on foot.