Beautifully appointed apartment in immaculate condition
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully appointed apartment in immaculate condition, which offers generous accommodation, complemented by lovely views of Dawlish Warren and the estuary to the west and countryside views to the east.
The accommodation includes a spacious reception hall, impressive 25ft open plan sitting/dining/ kitchen, which has access to the covered balcony.
Of particular note is the superb fitted kitchen, integrated with appliances and offering plenty of storage space, complemented by blue quartz granite work surfaces.
There are two generously proportioned bedrooms, one of which has a stylishly appointed en-suite shower, a large double guest bedroom and a separate bathroom.
There are attractive views from all of the windows, encompassing 180 degree views of the surrounding countryside, Dawlish Warren and the countryside to the west.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, there is allocated parking for apartment 10, together with a useful basement store.
The building was completed in 2012 and consequently features modern-day benefits such as underfloor heating and modern specification double-glazed windows.
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 5 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 6 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 7 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 8 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 9 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 10 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
Where is it?
Fennygates, Foxholes Hill.
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.