Beautifully appointed apartment in immaculate condition
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully appointed apartment in immaculate condition, which offers generous accommodation, complemented by lovely views of Dawlish Warren and the estuary to the west and countryside views to the east.
The accommodation includes a spacious reception hall, impressive 25ft open plan sitting/dining/ kitchen, which has access to the covered balcony.
Of particular note is the superb fitted kitchen, integrated with appliances and offering plenty of storage space, complemented by blue quartz granite work surfaces.
There are two generously proportioned bedrooms, one of which has a stylishly appointed en-suite shower, a large double guest bedroom and a separate bathroom.
There are attractive views from all of the windows, encompassing 180 degree views of the surrounding countryside, Dawlish Warren and the countryside to the west.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, there is allocated parking for apartment 10, together with a useful basement store.
The building was completed in 2012 and consequently features modern-day benefits such as underfloor heating and modern specification double-glazed windows.
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 6 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 7 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 8 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 9 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 10 Exmouth Property Of the Week - Victoria Road
Where is it?
Fennygates, Foxholes Hill.
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.