Beautifully appointed apartment in immaculate condition
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully appointed apartment in immaculate condition, which offers generous accommodation, complemented by lovely views of Dawlish Warren and the estuary to the west and countryside views to the east.
The accommodation includes a spacious reception hall, impressive 25ft open plan sitting/dining/ kitchen, which has access to the covered balcony.
Of particular note is the superb fitted kitchen, integrated with appliances and offering plenty of storage space, complemented by blue quartz granite work surfaces.
There are two generously proportioned bedrooms, one of which has a stylishly appointed en-suite shower, a large double guest bedroom and a separate bathroom.
There are attractive views from all of the windows, encompassing 180 degree views of the surrounding countryside, Dawlish Warren and the countryside to the west.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, there is allocated parking for apartment 10, together with a useful basement store.
The building was completed in 2012 and consequently features modern-day benefits such as underfloor heating and modern specification double-glazed windows.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Budleigh Lions welcome two new members
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 7 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 8 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 9 Repair cafe opens again
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
Where is it?
Fennygates, Foxholes Hill.
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.