Beautifully appointed apartment in immaculate condition
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully appointed apartment in immaculate condition, which offers generous accommodation, complemented by lovely views of Dawlish Warren and the estuary to the west and countryside views to the east.
The accommodation includes a spacious reception hall, impressive 25ft open plan sitting/dining/ kitchen, which has access to the covered balcony.
Of particular note is the superb fitted kitchen, integrated with appliances and offering plenty of storage space, complemented by blue quartz granite work surfaces.
There are two generously proportioned bedrooms, one of which has a stylishly appointed en-suite shower, a large double guest bedroom and a separate bathroom.
There are attractive views from all of the windows, encompassing 180 degree views of the surrounding countryside, Dawlish Warren and the countryside to the west.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, there is allocated parking for apartment 10, together with a useful basement store.
The building was completed in 2012 and consequently features modern-day benefits such as underfloor heating and modern specification double-glazed windows.
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 7 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 10 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on
Where is it?
Fennygates, Foxholes Hill.
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.