Beautiful and spacious barn conversion
- Credit: Archant
An attractive and spacious barn conversion situated in the sought after East Devon village of Colaton Raleigh, has come to the market for let with Bradleys Estate Agents.
This beautiful home, believed to have been converted in the early 1980s, retains many original features, including vaulted ceilings and exposed beams. The accommodation is extremely versatile with three light and airy ground-floor reception rooms, including a fabulous dining room with vaulted ceiling and large living room with exposed beams. The kitchen is also a great size and there is also a useful utility room and downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor there are four double-bedrooms, the master offering an en-suite; there is also a separate family bathroom.
This stunning property provides a double garage, spacious parking area and delightful gardens.
Plewlands is being offered unfurnished at £1,300 pcm plus fees and is available from the beginning of December.
You may also want to watch:
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201 or email email@example.com
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 3 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 4 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 5 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 6 Put the kettle on to support your local hospice
- 7 ‘We’re here to help’ - eMAG’s volunteers ready to help during latest lockdown
- 8 Exeter City Community Trust stepping up again
- 9 Budleigh Freemasons support the visually impaired
- 10 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support