Beautiful and spacious barn conversion
- Credit: Archant
An attractive and spacious barn conversion situated in the sought after East Devon village of Colaton Raleigh, has come to the market for let with Bradleys Estate Agents.
This beautiful home, believed to have been converted in the early 1980s, retains many original features, including vaulted ceilings and exposed beams. The accommodation is extremely versatile with three light and airy ground-floor reception rooms, including a fabulous dining room with vaulted ceiling and large living room with exposed beams. The kitchen is also a great size and there is also a useful utility room and downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor there are four double-bedrooms, the master offering an en-suite; there is also a separate family bathroom.
This stunning property provides a double garage, spacious parking area and delightful gardens.
Plewlands is being offered unfurnished at £1,300 pcm plus fees and is available from the beginning of December.
You may also want to watch:
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201 or email email@example.com
- 1 Outpouring of support for Afghan refugees arriving in Exmouth
- 2 Local government working together to help Afghan refugees
- 3 Jack does the trick in Budleigh victory
- 4 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 5 Wider ramifications of this summer's traveller troubles
- 6 Exmouth Harrier Jenny Reay excels at Newton Abbot Ladies 10km
- 7 Round-robin barbecue event huge success
- 8 Festival is blessed with sunshine and celebrities
- 9 Huge lifestyle changes are needed to avert disaster
- 10 Difficult decisions needed to tackle big issues