Beautiful and spacious barn conversion
- Credit: Archant
An attractive and spacious barn conversion situated in the sought after East Devon village of Colaton Raleigh, has come to the market for let with Bradleys Estate Agents.
This beautiful home, believed to have been converted in the early 1980s, retains many original features, including vaulted ceilings and exposed beams. The accommodation is extremely versatile with three light and airy ground-floor reception rooms, including a fabulous dining room with vaulted ceiling and large living room with exposed beams. The kitchen is also a great size and there is also a useful utility room and downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor there are four double-bedrooms, the master offering an en-suite; there is also a separate family bathroom.
This stunning property provides a double garage, spacious parking area and delightful gardens.
Plewlands is being offered unfurnished at £1,300 pcm plus fees and is available from the beginning of December.
You may also want to watch:
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201 or email email@example.com
- 1 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 2 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 3 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 4 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 5 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 6 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 7 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 8 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 9 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 10 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach