Bay-fronted, semi-detached house in a popular location
- Credit: Archant
Location: Masey Road.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 222300.
Situated in a popular residential location, being close to local primary schools, is this beautifully-presented bay-fronted semi-detached house.
Priced at £260,000 and located on Masey Road, the property comprises entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, sitting room, and dining room with archway to the modern kitchen, with door to lobby.
You may also want to watch:
On the first-floor there are three bedrooms and modern bathroom suite.
Outside there are gardens front and rear. The double-width driveway provides off-road parking for two cars and leads to the larger than average garage.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 6 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 7 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 8 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 9 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 10 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
Other benefits include gas central-heating and double-glazing.
An internal viewing is highly advised by Bradleys estate agents.