Bay-fronted, semi-detached house in a popular location
- Credit: Archant
Location: Masey Road.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 222300.
Situated in a popular residential location, being close to local primary schools, is this beautifully-presented bay-fronted semi-detached house.
Priced at £260,000 and located on Masey Road, the property comprises entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, sitting room, and dining room with archway to the modern kitchen, with door to lobby.
On the first-floor there are three bedrooms and modern bathroom suite.
Outside there are gardens front and rear. The double-width driveway provides off-road parking for two cars and leads to the larger than average garage.
- 1 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 2 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 3 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 4 Harrier Amanda racing in the Chichester Harbour Trail
- 5 Decisions on future of our seafront must include a voice for all
- 6 Exhibition celebrates artist's lifelong love affair with estuary
- 7 Exmouth humbled in the wind and rain at Millbrook
- 8 New look Co-op store for East Devon town
- 9 Property of the Week: The Square, Branscombe
- 10 Leisure centre team offers support for refugees in Exmouth
Other benefits include gas central-heating and double-glazing.
An internal viewing is highly advised by Bradleys estate agents.