Bay-fronted, semi-detached house in a popular location
- Credit: Archant
Location: Masey Road.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 222300.
Situated in a popular residential location, being close to local primary schools, is this beautifully-presented bay-fronted semi-detached house.
Priced at £260,000 and located on Masey Road, the property comprises entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, sitting room, and dining room with archway to the modern kitchen, with door to lobby.
You may also want to watch:
On the first-floor there are three bedrooms and modern bathroom suite.
Outside there are gardens front and rear. The double-width driveway provides off-road parking for two cars and leads to the larger than average garage.
- 1 New recruits to help keep a safe watch over Exmouth coast
- 2 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 3 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 4 Black belt grading success for Lympstone and Exmouth Karate students
- 5 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 6 Repair café returns to town to lend a helping hand
- 7 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 8 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 9 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 10 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
Other benefits include gas central-heating and double-glazing.
An internal viewing is highly advised by Bradleys estate agents.