Bay-fronted, semi-detached house in a popular location
- Credit: Archant
Location: Masey Road.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 222300.
Situated in a popular residential location, being close to local primary schools, is this beautifully-presented bay-fronted semi-detached house.
Priced at £260,000 and located on Masey Road, the property comprises entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, sitting room, and dining room with archway to the modern kitchen, with door to lobby.
You may also want to watch:
On the first-floor there are three bedrooms and modern bathroom suite.
Outside there are gardens front and rear. The double-width driveway provides off-road parking for two cars and leads to the larger than average garage.
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 4 Sports-related projects set for £300,000 developer cash boost
- 5 'Use any quotation you like, there is a huge problem' - Anthony Bernard
- 6 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 7 Reverend Steve Jones - Finding a Quiet Space
- 8 Budleigh football facing a moral dilemma
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Lets use money from cancelled holidays to help those in need - Anthony Bernard
Other benefits include gas central-heating and double-glazing.
An internal viewing is highly advised by Bradleys estate agents.