Bay-fronted, semi-detached house
- Credit: Archant
This 1930’s bay-fronted, semi-detached house is located on Bradham Lane and benefits from gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
Priced at £255,000, the internal accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room with open plan dining room, modern kitchen with some integrated appliances, sun room and ground floor WC.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite.
Outside there is off-road parking leading to the garage.
There is also a good-sized westerly facing rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
An internal viewing is highly recommended by Bradleys estate agents.
Where is it?
- 1 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 2 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 3 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 4 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 5 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 6 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 7 County council leader re-elected as voice for South West
- 8 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 9 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 10 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
Bradham Lane, Exmouth.
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.