Bay-fronted, semi-detached house
- Credit: Archant
This 1930’s bay-fronted, semi-detached house is located on Bradham Lane and benefits from gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
Priced at £255,000, the internal accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room with open plan dining room, modern kitchen with some integrated appliances, sun room and ground floor WC.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite.
Outside there is off-road parking leading to the garage.
There is also a good-sized westerly facing rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
An internal viewing is highly recommended by Bradleys estate agents.
Where is it?
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 3 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 6 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 7 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 8 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 9 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
Bradham Lane, Exmouth.
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.