Bay-fronted, semi-detached house
- Credit: Archant
This 1930’s bay-fronted, semi-detached house is located on Bradham Lane and benefits from gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
Priced at £255,000, the internal accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room with open plan dining room, modern kitchen with some integrated appliances, sun room and ground floor WC.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite.
Outside there is off-road parking leading to the garage.
There is also a good-sized westerly facing rear garden.
An internal viewing is highly recommended by Bradleys estate agents.
Where is it?
- 1 Councillors formally support bid for levelling up fund
- 2 Hilary Mantel's desk fetches more than £4,000 at auction
- 3 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 4 Comedian Jason Bryne announces Exmouth date
- 5 Angry passenger keyed a car in disabled parking dispute
- 6 Lympstone school rated 'good' at latest Ofsted report
- 7 Do you remember the general election of 1979?
- 8 Hard yards on and off the pitch for Exmouth Town
- 9 Urgent help needed alleviate ambulance and hospital emergencies
- 10 Art exhibition celebrates Jurassic coastline
Bradham Lane, Exmouth.
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.