Bay-fronted, semi-detached house
- Credit: Archant
This 1930’s bay-fronted, semi-detached house is located on Bradham Lane and benefits from gas central-heating and uPVC double-glazing.
Priced at £255,000, the internal accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room with open plan dining room, modern kitchen with some integrated appliances, sun room and ground floor WC.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite.
Outside there is off-road parking leading to the garage.
There is also a good-sized westerly facing rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
An internal viewing is highly recommended by Bradleys estate agents.
Where is it?
- 1 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 2 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 6 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 7 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 8 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 9 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 10 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
Bradham Lane, Exmouth.
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 222300.