Attractive Regency-style accommodation
- Credit: Archant
An attractive Regency-style, semi-detached property has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
This lovely and well-presented property is tucked away in a quiet and sought-after residential location.
The property has light and spacious accommodation comprising, large living/dining room measuring over 25ft in length. This dual aspect room has a pretty bay window overlooking the front garden with double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear. A delightful focal point is the feature fireplace. The kitchen / breakfast room is, once again, light and airy with a good range of matching base and eye-level units. There is an inset electric hob with built-in electric oven, space for a fridge and plumbing for a washing machine with space for further appliances if needed. There is also plenty of room for a breakfast table and chairs. A door from the kitchen also gives access to the garden. There is a very useful utility room as well as a downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor there are three good-size bedrooms and a separate family bathroom.
Outside, an attractive open plan front garden with pathway leads to the front door whilst to the rear there is an enclosed low maintenance garden with outside curtesy wall light. A pedestrian gate from the rear garden provides access to the delightful and well-maintained communal gardens along with a path that leads to the garages. The cost of maintaining the communal areas is shared equally between the residents of Woodlands and we understand that each owner currently pays approximately £200 per annum.
You may also want to watch:
8 Woodlands is a fabulous property in a quiet and leafy area of Budleigh and is for sale at the asking price of £320,000.
Internal inspection is highly recommended.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 7 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website