Attractive Regency-style accommodation
- Credit: Archant
An attractive Regency-style, semi-detached property has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
This lovely and well-presented property is tucked away in a quiet and sought-after residential location.
The property has light and spacious accommodation comprising, large living/dining room measuring over 25ft in length. This dual aspect room has a pretty bay window overlooking the front garden with double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear. A delightful focal point is the feature fireplace. The kitchen / breakfast room is, once again, light and airy with a good range of matching base and eye-level units. There is an inset electric hob with built-in electric oven, space for a fridge and plumbing for a washing machine with space for further appliances if needed. There is also plenty of room for a breakfast table and chairs. A door from the kitchen also gives access to the garden. There is a very useful utility room as well as a downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor there are three good-size bedrooms and a separate family bathroom.
Outside, an attractive open plan front garden with pathway leads to the front door whilst to the rear there is an enclosed low maintenance garden with outside curtesy wall light. A pedestrian gate from the rear garden provides access to the delightful and well-maintained communal gardens along with a path that leads to the garages. The cost of maintaining the communal areas is shared equally between the residents of Woodlands and we understand that each owner currently pays approximately £200 per annum.
You may also want to watch:
8 Woodlands is a fabulous property in a quiet and leafy area of Budleigh and is for sale at the asking price of £320,000.
Internal inspection is highly recommended.
- 1 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 5 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 6 Repair cafe opens again
- 7 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website