Attractive mid-terrace home
- Credit: Archant
Location: Budleigh Salterton.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
A delightful house situated in a quiet residential area in a prime location of Budleigh Salterton, has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
Palmer Court is an attractive mid-terrace home and offers good accommodation comprising, living room with attractive bay window overlooking the pretty front garden. This light and airy room opens through into the dining room which has the benefit of double-glazed doors that lead into a sunny conservatory.
You may also want to watch:
The kitchen offers a good range of base and eye-level units with space and plumbing for all appliances.
There is also a useful serving hatch into the dining room. A utility room and cloakroom complete the downstairs accommodation.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 3 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 4 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 5 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 6 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 7 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 8 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 9 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 10 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
On the first floor there are two good-size bedrooms, the master has an en-suite WC and there is also a separate family bathroom.
Outside, the property enjoys both front and rear gardens, which have been designed for easy maintenance. A pathway from this gem of a property leads up to a garage.
Palmer Court also benefits from well-presented communal gardens purely for the enjoyment of the residents.
The great advantage of this house is there is no onward chain.