Attractive mid-terrace home
- Credit: Archant
Location: Budleigh Salterton.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
A delightful house situated in a quiet residential area in a prime location of Budleigh Salterton, has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
Palmer Court is an attractive mid-terrace home and offers good accommodation comprising, living room with attractive bay window overlooking the pretty front garden. This light and airy room opens through into the dining room which has the benefit of double-glazed doors that lead into a sunny conservatory.
You may also want to watch:
The kitchen offers a good range of base and eye-level units with space and plumbing for all appliances.
There is also a useful serving hatch into the dining room. A utility room and cloakroom complete the downstairs accommodation.
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 3 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 4 Appeal for Lifeboat volunteer guides for new station tours
- 5 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 6 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
On the first floor there are two good-size bedrooms, the master has an en-suite WC and there is also a separate family bathroom.
Outside, the property enjoys both front and rear gardens, which have been designed for easy maintenance. A pathway from this gem of a property leads up to a garage.
Palmer Court also benefits from well-presented communal gardens purely for the enjoyment of the residents.
The great advantage of this house is there is no onward chain.