Attractive mid-terrace home
- Credit: Archant
Location: Budleigh Salterton.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 442201.
A delightful house situated in a quiet residential area in a prime location of Budleigh Salterton, has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
Palmer Court is an attractive mid-terrace home and offers good accommodation comprising, living room with attractive bay window overlooking the pretty front garden. This light and airy room opens through into the dining room which has the benefit of double-glazed doors that lead into a sunny conservatory.
You may also want to watch:
The kitchen offers a good range of base and eye-level units with space and plumbing for all appliances.
There is also a useful serving hatch into the dining room. A utility room and cloakroom complete the downstairs accommodation.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 7 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 8 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
On the first floor there are two good-size bedrooms, the master has an en-suite WC and there is also a separate family bathroom.
Outside, the property enjoys both front and rear gardens, which have been designed for easy maintenance. A pathway from this gem of a property leads up to a garage.
Palmer Court also benefits from well-presented communal gardens purely for the enjoyment of the residents.
The great advantage of this house is there is no onward chain.