Attractive executive style property
- Credit: Archant
Mowbray House” is an attractive executive-style detached property set on a good size plot in a desirable and select development.
This wonderful family home, built in the early 1990s by local builder Francis Williams, has been built to a high specification.
The development of Stoneyford Park is situated within half a mile of Budleigh Salterton’s beautiful seafront and town centre with its abundance of charm, unique shops, cafés and famed Jurassic coastline.
This outstanding family home offers well-proportioned accommodation comprising spacious entrance / dining hall measuring in excess of 24ft in length.
This light and airy room offers space and versatility incorporating both a large entrance hall and formal dining room with handsome turning staircase leading up to a galleried landing.
You may also want to watch:
The sitting room has views to the front with a lovely focal point of period style fireplace with granite hearth and living flame gas-effect fire. Double glazed doors lead from the sitting room into an attractive garden room, once again a great size, providing ample space for any family’s needs.
This delightful room gives access into the garden and also leads into the kitchen / breakfast room. Once again, this area of the property is of generous size with high quality fitments consisting of an ample range of base and eye-level units, integrated dishwasher, inset Neff ceramic hob, Neff eye-level double oven and grill.
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 3 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
- 6 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 7 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 10 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
There is space and plumbing for all appliances as well as plenty of room for table and chairs. A door from the kitchen leads to a useful utility which in turn provides access into the double garage. A downstairs cloakroom rounds up the ground-floor facilities.
The first-floor galleried landing leads to four double bedrooms, the master also offers a dressing area along with an en-suite bathroom. There is also a separate family bathroom.
Outside, Mowbray House is set within well-stocked and mature gardens to both the front and the rear. A driveway to the front provides ample parking with access to the double garage with remote controlled double doors. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower beds and fruit trees along with a terrace to sit and enjoy the surroundings.
This impressive home is for sale at an asking price of £690,000
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate agents on 01395 442201