Attractive detached bungalow in popular and sought-after East Budleigh
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing Ellenmoor, an attractive detached bungalow located in the ever popular and sought-after village of East Budleigh.
This charming village is set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, just two miles inland of the small coastal town of Budleigh Salterton.
The property, although in need of some updating, boasts a large living room of over 20ft in length with double glazed sliding patio doors leading out onto a terrace. An archway from the living room leads through to a dining room which in turn gives access to the kitchen / breakfast room. The kitchen itself benefits from an inset four-ring hob and built-in double oven with ample room for all white goods and appliances.
This lovely home offers four bedrooms along with a family bathroom and separate cloakroom.
Outside, the bungalow is approached via an attractive block paved driveway providing ample parking with access to the single garage. The garden to the front is mainly laid to lawn whilst, to the rear there is a sun terrace along with a beautiful garden with lawn, shrubs and an abundance of flowers. There is also a vegetable patch, greenhouse and garden shed. Adjoined to the rear of the property there is a garden room, accessed from the garden only.
Ellenmoor is an interesting property full of potential and is being sold at an asking price of £425,000.
Internal inspection comes highly recommended.
- 1 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 2 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 3 'Report graffiti and vandalism', police urge Budleigh residents
- 4 New name and fresh look for Exmouth Museum
- 5 Exmouth coast watch recruit three newbies
- 6 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
- 7 First hybrid meeting for Exmouth’s U3A branch
- 8 Exmouth to join national beacon lighting programme to mark Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- 9 New book about royal celebrations of the past
- 10 East Devon beaches given prestigious blue flag award
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please call Bradleys Estate agents on 01395 442201