Attractive detached bungalow in popular and sought-after East Budleigh
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing Ellenmoor, an attractive detached bungalow located in the ever popular and sought-after village of East Budleigh.
This charming village is set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, just two miles inland of the small coastal town of Budleigh Salterton.
The property, although in need of some updating, boasts a large living room of over 20ft in length with double glazed sliding patio doors leading out onto a terrace. An archway from the living room leads through to a dining room which in turn gives access to the kitchen / breakfast room. The kitchen itself benefits from an inset four-ring hob and built-in double oven with ample room for all white goods and appliances.
This lovely home offers four bedrooms along with a family bathroom and separate cloakroom.
Outside, the bungalow is approached via an attractive block paved driveway providing ample parking with access to the single garage. The garden to the front is mainly laid to lawn whilst, to the rear there is a sun terrace along with a beautiful garden with lawn, shrubs and an abundance of flowers. There is also a vegetable patch, greenhouse and garden shed. Adjoined to the rear of the property there is a garden room, accessed from the garden only.
You may also want to watch:
Ellenmoor is an interesting property full of potential and is being sold at an asking price of £425,000.
Internal inspection comes highly recommended.
- 1 LED venues set out plans for reopening on roadmap out of lockdown
- 2 Climate Conversation programme for Exmouth and Honiton
- 3 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 4 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 7 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 8 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 9 Budleigh Male Voice Choir resuming in-person rehearsals
- 10 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please call Bradleys Estate agents on 01395 442201