Attractive detached bungalow in popular and sought-after East Budleigh
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing Ellenmoor, an attractive detached bungalow located in the ever popular and sought-after village of East Budleigh.
This charming village is set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, just two miles inland of the small coastal town of Budleigh Salterton.
The property, although in need of some updating, boasts a large living room of over 20ft in length with double glazed sliding patio doors leading out onto a terrace. An archway from the living room leads through to a dining room which in turn gives access to the kitchen / breakfast room. The kitchen itself benefits from an inset four-ring hob and built-in double oven with ample room for all white goods and appliances.
This lovely home offers four bedrooms along with a family bathroom and separate cloakroom.
Outside, the bungalow is approached via an attractive block paved driveway providing ample parking with access to the single garage. The garden to the front is mainly laid to lawn whilst, to the rear there is a sun terrace along with a beautiful garden with lawn, shrubs and an abundance of flowers. There is also a vegetable patch, greenhouse and garden shed. Adjoined to the rear of the property there is a garden room, accessed from the garden only.
You may also want to watch:
Ellenmoor is an interesting property full of potential and is being sold at an asking price of £425,000.
Internal inspection comes highly recommended.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 3 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect
- 7 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 8 Covid support team thanks community for generous help
- 9 Exmouth Talking Newspaper celebrates 40th birthday
- 10 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please call Bradleys Estate agents on 01395 442201