Apartment with delightful outlook and plenty of space!
- Credit: Archant
A great opportunity has arisen through Bradleys Estate Agents to purchase a first floor apartment with a delightful outlook giving distant sea views. Copplestone House lies approximately ¾ mile from the pretty town of Budleigh Salterton. This spacious property comprises double aspect living room of over 24ft in length offering lovely views over the communal gardens, surrounding hills and out towards the sea. The kitchen has a good range of fitted base and eye level units with integrated electric oven and grill along with inset gas hob. There is plenty of space and plumbing for all appliances including washing machine and fridge/freezer.
The master bedroom is a fabulous size and exceeds 18ft with large built in cupboards. Secondary glazed windows also provide lovely views across the gardens and out over the surrounding countryside.
There is a good size second bedroom and separate family bathroom with white suite and fitted Mira shower.
Outside, Copplestone House stands within its own beautifully maintained grounds with manicured lawns, mature shrubs, plants and fruit trees which are purely for the enjoyment of the owners. There is also off-road parking
We understand that the current owners have extended the lease until 2110. In short, this is a great buy and would make an ideal main residence, second home or investment.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it? Copplestone House, Budleigh
Features? Delightful outlook
- 1 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 6 John and Grace run for the heart
- 7 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 8 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
How much? £149,950
Who is the agent? Bradleys Budleigh -Tel: 01395 442201