Apartment with delightful outlook and plenty of space!
- Credit: Archant
A great opportunity has arisen through Bradleys Estate Agents to purchase a first floor apartment with a delightful outlook giving distant sea views. Copplestone House lies approximately ¾ mile from the pretty town of Budleigh Salterton. This spacious property comprises double aspect living room of over 24ft in length offering lovely views over the communal gardens, surrounding hills and out towards the sea. The kitchen has a good range of fitted base and eye level units with integrated electric oven and grill along with inset gas hob. There is plenty of space and plumbing for all appliances including washing machine and fridge/freezer.
The master bedroom is a fabulous size and exceeds 18ft with large built in cupboards. Secondary glazed windows also provide lovely views across the gardens and out over the surrounding countryside.
There is a good size second bedroom and separate family bathroom with white suite and fitted Mira shower.
Outside, Copplestone House stands within its own beautifully maintained grounds with manicured lawns, mature shrubs, plants and fruit trees which are purely for the enjoyment of the owners. There is also off-road parking
We understand that the current owners have extended the lease until 2110. In short, this is a great buy and would make an ideal main residence, second home or investment.
You may also want to watch:
Where is it? Copplestone House, Budleigh
Features? Delightful outlook
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
How much? £149,950
Who is the agent? Bradleys Budleigh -Tel: 01395 442201