An individual detached house in a village position with great views
- Credit: Archant
An individual detached house situated in a lovely village-edge position with exceptional views over the Otter Valley.
Uplands in Colaton Raleigh comprises reception hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, study, ground-floor bathroom, downstairs WC, utility, principal bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, gardens approaching a third of an acre and garage.
The property is available for viewing from April.
Where is it?
Uplands, Shepherds Lane, Colaton Raleigh.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Call to arms to support your local cinema
- 3 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 Sound move to join singing group
- 6 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 7 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 10 Exmouth loses out on multi-million pound funding boost
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.