An individual detached house in a village position with great views
- Credit: Archant
An individual detached house situated in a lovely village-edge position with exceptional views over the Otter Valley.
Uplands in Colaton Raleigh comprises reception hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, study, ground-floor bathroom, downstairs WC, utility, principal bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, gardens approaching a third of an acre and garage.
The property is available for viewing from April.
Where is it?
Uplands, Shepherds Lane, Colaton Raleigh.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The business awards are back, with a twist - blended event to uplift and celebrate Exmouth busines
- 2 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 3 Withycombe Ladies announce new coach
- 4 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 5 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 8 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 9 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.