An individual detached house in a village position with great views
- Credit: Archant
An individual detached house situated in a lovely village-edge position with exceptional views over the Otter Valley.
Uplands in Colaton Raleigh comprises reception hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, study, ground-floor bathroom, downstairs WC, utility, principal bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, gardens approaching a third of an acre and garage.
The property is available for viewing from April.
Where is it?
Uplands, Shepherds Lane, Colaton Raleigh.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 5 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 6 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 7 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 8 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 9 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 10 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.