An individual detached house in a village position with great views
- Credit: Archant
An individual detached house situated in a lovely village-edge position with exceptional views over the Otter Valley.
Uplands in Colaton Raleigh comprises reception hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, study, ground-floor bathroom, downstairs WC, utility, principal bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, gardens approaching a third of an acre and garage.
The property is available for viewing from April.
Where is it?
Uplands, Shepherds Lane, Colaton Raleigh.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 4 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Repair cafe opens again
- 7 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 8 Covid-19 measures in Devon care homes to continue
- 9 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.