All aboard! for this delightful and spacious Station Master’s House
- Credit: Archant
Bradleys Estate Agents are delighted to be bringing to the market the “Station Master’s House”.
A detached property situated approximately half a mile from Budleigh’s town centre, this beautiful home retains much of its original charm and character with many period features.
Believed to have been built in the late 1800s and, as the name suggests, was once the home to many Budleigh Salterton station masters over the years when Budleigh still had its own train line.
This charming home has so much to offer with good accommodation comprising, L-shaped entrance hall with built-in shelving and coat rail with doors leading through to a spacious living room/study with double glazed windows to the front, rear and side elevations. An attractive fireplace with Living Flame gas fire makes a great focal point.
A delightful lounge, again offers versatile living with cosy fireplace and sliding doors that open through to the delightful conservatory. The kitchen offers ample base and eye-level storage cupboards, built-in electric oven and space and plumbing for all appliances. Automatic washer/dryer and small dishwasher are included in the sale.
You may also want to watch:
A garden room provides more space with double-glazed windows to the rear and side with door leading out into the garden. There is also a separate bathroom on the ground floor.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms along with a separate, generous size family bathroom which could possibly convert to a third bedroom if preferred.
- 1 LED venues set out plans for reopening on roadmap out of lockdown
- 2 Woman airlifted to hospital after Clyst St George collision
- 3 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 4 Tragedy strikes the racing world
- 5 Climate Conversation programme for Exmouth and Honiton
- 6 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 7 Budleigh Male Voice Choir resuming in-person rehearsals
- 8 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 9 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 10 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
Where is it?
Leas Road, Budleigh
who is the agent?
Bradleys, 01395 442201