A well-presented semi-detached family home
- Credit: Archant
Location: St John’s Road, Exmouth.
Agent: GL Westcountry Properties 01395 270618.
A well-presented, semi-detached home, situated in an excellent location close to local schools and amenities.
This spacious home comprises bay-fronted living room, good-size separate dining room leading to contemporary kitchen breakfast room with door leading out to enclosed rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
On the first-floor there is a beautiful luxury bathroom with white four-piece suite comprising of traditional roll-top freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle.
There are two double bedrooms and one single bedroom with feature Victorian style fireplace.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 3 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 4 Covid support team thanks community for generous help
- 5 Shortage of applicants lifts starting salaries
- 6 Wins for East Budleigh and the Robinettes
- 7 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 8 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
At the front of the property there is a garden enclosed by brick-built wall, with gate leading to the property and lawn area, and to the rear there is a good-size enclosed garden with patio area, mature apple tree, garden shed and side access to the front.
Early viewing highly recommended to appreciate this welcoming home.