A well-presented semi-detached family home
- Credit: Archant
Location: St John’s Road, Exmouth.
Agent: GL Westcountry Properties 01395 270618.
A well-presented, semi-detached home, situated in an excellent location close to local schools and amenities.
This spacious home comprises bay-fronted living room, good-size separate dining room leading to contemporary kitchen breakfast room with door leading out to enclosed rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
On the first-floor there is a beautiful luxury bathroom with white four-piece suite comprising of traditional roll-top freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle.
There are two double bedrooms and one single bedroom with feature Victorian style fireplace.
- 1 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 2 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 3 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 4 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 5 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 6 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 7 County council leader re-elected as voice for South West
- 8 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 9 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 10 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
At the front of the property there is a garden enclosed by brick-built wall, with gate leading to the property and lawn area, and to the rear there is a good-size enclosed garden with patio area, mature apple tree, garden shed and side access to the front.
Early viewing highly recommended to appreciate this welcoming home.