A superb seafront apartment
- Credit: Archant
A superb seafront apartment with spectacular views has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents. Positioned on one of Budleigh Salterton’s most sought after locations of Coastguard Road, this stunning home offers enviable panoramic views of the bay from all principle rooms, giving a breathtaking picture of the Jurassic coastline round to Berry Head.
Upon entering the apartments, a communal entrance with intercom release system provides security for the owners. A glass atrium and grand staircase leads to all floors, there is also a lift to this wonderful first-floor apartment.
The accommodation is spacious and comprises, light and airy living / dining room measuring over 22ft in length. This room offers double aspect views through two bay windows, one to the rear and the other to the side. A double-glazed door leads out onto the south-facing balcony, a fabulous vantage point to take in the outstanding coastal views.
The well-equipped kitchen provides a generous expanse of marble worktops along with a quality range of both base and eye-level units. Integrated fridge/freezer, electric double oven with microwave over, along with inset four-ring gas hob provide excellent facilities with plenty of space for all appliances plus stylish ceiling spotlights and television point.
There are four good size bedrooms, the master having double glazed French doors that give access out onto the balcony, which in turn offers truly glorious views over the sea. An en-suite bathroom complements the master bedroom. There are three further bedrooms, one of which the current owners use as a study. A separate family bathroom completes the spacious and versatile living space.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, the grounds and delightful gardens are for the benefit of all the Palm Court residents. Mainly laid to lawn they have an abundance of colour by way of the carefully manicured flowerbeds. A pathway through the gardens leads to a lane with steps down to the beach. There is also the added benefit of a garage which has electrically operated ‘up and over’ door with light and power.
This beautifully presented home is for sale at an asking price of £619,950
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city
- 9 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
- 10 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201.