A superb development of luxury flats
- Credit: Archant
This fine development of luxury flats is situated on a superb site previously occupied by The Rosemullion Hotel.
With access via a lift or staircase, Flat 4 is situated on the first floor but also has convenient level access to a garage at the rear. It is an end flat with windows on three elevations and exceptional views from the living room and balcony of the sea and town. All the principal rooms lead off a spacious hall with good cupboards. The well-proportioned living room has a double aspect and features a marble, Adam-style fireplace. A patio door opens onto a spacious covered balcony with room for a table and chairs and lovely views, with an interesting view of the town. The excellent fitted kitchen has been recently updated with stylish units in cream incorporating soft-close doors and integrated appliances including a dishwasher, washing machine, refrigerator, hob, oven and combination microwave. One of the three bedrooms is currently furnished as a dining room and another as a spacious study with built-in wardrobe. The principal bedroom has a dressing area with triple wardrobe and access to a spacious shower room en-suite. Both this and the bathroom have also been recently updated.
The flat has independent gas-fired central heating and all windows are aluminium framed with double glazing. The present owners have carried out a comprehensive programme of refurbishment and the flat is presented for sale in first class decorative order with new fitted carpets and a neutral colour palate.
In addition to the communal gardens there is a private garden for the use of the residents with a gate to the cliff path.
Where is it?
You may also want to watch:
Cliff Road, Budleigh
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 3 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 7 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on
- 10 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
who is the agent?
Whitton and Laing
Tel: 01395 445600.