A superb development of luxury flats
- Credit: Archant
This fine development of luxury flats is situated on a superb site previously occupied by The Rosemullion Hotel.
With access via a lift or staircase, Flat 4 is situated on the first floor but also has convenient level access to a garage at the rear. It is an end flat with windows on three elevations and exceptional views from the living room and balcony of the sea and town. All the principal rooms lead off a spacious hall with good cupboards. The well-proportioned living room has a double aspect and features a marble, Adam-style fireplace. A patio door opens onto a spacious covered balcony with room for a table and chairs and lovely views, with an interesting view of the town. The excellent fitted kitchen has been recently updated with stylish units in cream incorporating soft-close doors and integrated appliances including a dishwasher, washing machine, refrigerator, hob, oven and combination microwave. One of the three bedrooms is currently furnished as a dining room and another as a spacious study with built-in wardrobe. The principal bedroom has a dressing area with triple wardrobe and access to a spacious shower room en-suite. Both this and the bathroom have also been recently updated.
The flat has independent gas-fired central heating and all windows are aluminium framed with double glazing. The present owners have carried out a comprehensive programme of refurbishment and the flat is presented for sale in first class decorative order with new fitted carpets and a neutral colour palate.
In addition to the communal gardens there is a private garden for the use of the residents with a gate to the cliff path.
Where is it?
You may also want to watch:
Cliff Road, Budleigh
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 6 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 7 Exmouth Property Of the Week - Victoria Road
- 8 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 9 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
who is the agent?
Whitton and Laing
Tel: 01395 445600.