A modern end-terraced property
- Credit: Archant
Location: Byron Way.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 222300.
A modern end-terraced house located on the edge of this popular development with enclosed rear gardens and off-road parking for two cars.
Priced at £220,000 and located on Byron Way, the property comprises entrance hall, lounge/diner, modern kitchen, there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Outside the front garden is laid to stone chippings for ease of maintenance.
There is off-road parking for two vehicles.
- 1 Outpouring of support for Afghan refugees arriving in Exmouth
- 2 Local government working together to help Afghan refugees
- 3 Jack does the trick in Budleigh victory
- 4 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 5 Wider ramifications of this summer's traveller troubles
- 6 Exmouth Harrier Jenny Reay excels at Newton Abbot Ladies 10km
- 7 Round-robin barbecue event huge success
- 8 Festival is blessed with sunshine and celebrities
- 9 Huge lifestyle changes are needed to avert disaster
- 10 Difficult decisions needed to tackle big issues