A modern end-terraced property
- Credit: Archant
Location: Byron Way.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 222300.
A modern end-terraced house located on the edge of this popular development with enclosed rear gardens and off-road parking for two cars.
Priced at £220,000 and located on Byron Way, the property comprises entrance hall, lounge/diner, modern kitchen, there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Outside the front garden is laid to stone chippings for ease of maintenance.
There is off-road parking for two vehicles.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 7 Put the kettle on to support your local hospice
- 8 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 9 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support
- 10 ‘We’re here to help’ - eMAG’s volunteers ready to help during latest lockdown