A mature, detached house in wonderful, elevated position
- Credit: Archant
A mature, detached house understood to have been built in the 1960s that enjoys a wonderful elevated position in the higher part of Hulham Road, from which there are superb views in a westerly direction, encompassing 180 degree views of the estuary, the sea and South Devon coastline.
The interior offers spacious and well-planned accommodation, comprising a large entrance porch/boot room, spacious reception hall, large triple-aspect sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen and a ground-floor WC, which is also a wet room shower.
There is also a side porch and access from the house to an integral garage.
On the first-floor are three generously proportioned double bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate shower and WC. Outside, the mature gardens are a feature of the property, having been attractively planted and, in particular, the west/south westerly gardens benefit from an excellent level of shelter and privacy.
Where is it?
You may also want to watch:
Hulham Road, Exmouth
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.