A mature, detached house in wonderful, elevated position
- Credit: Archant
A mature, detached house understood to have been built in the 1960s that enjoys a wonderful elevated position in the higher part of Hulham Road, from which there are superb views in a westerly direction, encompassing 180 degree views of the estuary, the sea and South Devon coastline.
The interior offers spacious and well-planned accommodation, comprising a large entrance porch/boot room, spacious reception hall, large triple-aspect sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen and a ground-floor WC, which is also a wet room shower.
There is also a side porch and access from the house to an integral garage.
On the first-floor are three generously proportioned double bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate shower and WC. Outside, the mature gardens are a feature of the property, having been attractively planted and, in particular, the west/south westerly gardens benefit from an excellent level of shelter and privacy.
Where is it?
Hulham Road, Exmouth
- 1 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 2 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 3 'Report graffiti and vandalism', police urge Budleigh residents
- 4 Exmouth coast watch recruit three newbies
- 5 New name and fresh look for Exmouth Museum
- 6 Have your say on business development plans near airport
- 7 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
- 8 First hybrid meeting for Exmouth’s U3A branch
- 9 Big Breakfast fundraiser starts Budleigh Gala Week
- 10 Exmouth to join national beacon lighting programme to mark Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.