A mature, detached house in wonderful, elevated position
- Credit: Archant
A mature, detached house understood to have been built in the 1960s that enjoys a wonderful elevated position in the higher part of Hulham Road, from which there are superb views in a westerly direction, encompassing 180 degree views of the estuary, the sea and South Devon coastline.
The interior offers spacious and well-planned accommodation, comprising a large entrance porch/boot room, spacious reception hall, large triple-aspect sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen and a ground-floor WC, which is also a wet room shower.
There is also a side porch and access from the house to an integral garage.
On the first-floor are three generously proportioned double bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate shower and WC. Outside, the mature gardens are a feature of the property, having been attractively planted and, in particular, the west/south westerly gardens benefit from an excellent level of shelter and privacy.
Where is it?
You may also want to watch:
Hulham Road, Exmouth
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 3 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 4 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 5 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 6 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 7 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 8 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 9 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 10 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.