A mature, detached house in wonderful, elevated position
- Credit: Archant
A mature, detached house understood to have been built in the 1960s that enjoys a wonderful elevated position in the higher part of Hulham Road, from which there are superb views in a westerly direction, encompassing 180 degree views of the estuary, the sea and South Devon coastline.
The interior offers spacious and well-planned accommodation, comprising a large entrance porch/boot room, spacious reception hall, large triple-aspect sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen and a ground-floor WC, which is also a wet room shower.
There is also a side porch and access from the house to an integral garage.
On the first-floor are three generously proportioned double bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate shower and WC. Outside, the mature gardens are a feature of the property, having been attractively planted and, in particular, the west/south westerly gardens benefit from an excellent level of shelter and privacy.
Where is it?
You may also want to watch:
Hulham Road, Exmouth
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 4 Repair cafe opens again
- 5 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 6 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 7 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 8 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
who is the agent?
Tel: 01395 225303.