A fine, detached family property
- Credit: Archant
A fine, detached family home has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
This gorgeous property, located on one of Budleigh Salterton’s most sought-after roads, has undergone extensive and sympathetic modernisation and extension programmes in recent years to create a versatile and well-presented house.
Pebblebank, believed to have been built in the 1950s, offers spacious accommodation, comprising a light entrance hall with original parquet flooring, which leads to a warm and inviting living room with attractive double-glazed bay window, a multi-fuel burner with slate hearth and recessed spotlighting.
A superb kitchen/diner measuring over 23ft in length creates a wonderful hub of the home. There is a double-glazed bay window to the front and a further double-glazed window to the side, with parquet flooring in the dining area and tiled flooring in the kitchen.
A generous expanse of work surface along with an ample range of base and eye-level units provides a dream kitchen for any new owner. Included is a six-ring twin oven gas range cooker with glass extractor hood. An integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, built-in storage larder, freestanding central storage island with oak surround and polished granite work surface, TV point and satellite point are just some of the outstanding features of this well-designed property. Another reception room offers versatile living with double-glazed doors that lead out into the garden. Added to this is a rear lobby with access to a storage room, utility room, cloakroom, boot room and an art studio/office.
You may also want to watch:
On the first-floor there are three double bedrooms. The master bedroom benefits from a high quality en-suite with remote control automatic shower. There is also a separate family bathroom.
Outside, a particular feature of this delightful home is the enclosed rear garden, which measures approximately 25.5m in length. The garden is beautifully manicured with lawn, well-stocked borders, vegetable plot and garden shed. A paved patio provides a lovely seating area. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved driveway providing ample parking for several cars. There is also a garage.
- 1 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 2 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 3 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 6 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 7 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 8 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
Pebblebank is a truly splendid home and is for sale at an asking price of £645,000.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
For further details or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201.