A delightful, purpose-built apartment
- Credit: Archant
Location: Vansittart Drive.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 222300.
This purpose-built, first-floor flat has the benefit of having its own entrance door.
Priced at £132,500 and located on Vansittart Drive, the property comprises spacious lounge/diner with distant Exe estuary views, modern kitchen, and double bedroom.
You may also want to watch:
There is a modern fitted shower room. Additional benefits include gas central-heating, uPVC double-glazing and an allocated parking space.
There is also the use of brick-built store suitable for bins etc. An internal viewing is highly recommended by Bradleys estate agents.
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 6 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 7 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 8 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 9 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 10 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!