A delightful, purpose-built apartment
- Credit: Archant
Location: Vansittart Drive.
Agent: Bradleys 01395 222300.
This purpose-built, first-floor flat has the benefit of having its own entrance door.
Priced at £132,500 and located on Vansittart Drive, the property comprises spacious lounge/diner with distant Exe estuary views, modern kitchen, and double bedroom.
There is a modern fitted shower room. Additional benefits include gas central-heating, uPVC double-glazing and an allocated parking space.
There is also the use of brick-built store suitable for bins etc. An internal viewing is highly recommended by Bradleys estate agents.
- 1 Fears over future of Methodist church
- 2 Property of the Week: Lower Broad Oak Road, West Hill
- 3 More than 600 jobs up for grabs at Travelodge - including in South West
- 4 Lympstone man takes on 3,000-mile rowing challenge
- 5 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month
- 6 New assistant chief constables at Devon and Cornwall Police
- 7 Win keeps Exmouth Town second with games in hand
- 8 Exmouth history: Roman Devon and the arrival of Saxons
- 9 Strong demand for properties continues into the new year
- 10 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness