A charming semi-detached house
- Credit: Archant
A charming property, located in one of Budleigh Salterton’s most sought-after areas of Cliff Road, has come to the market with Bradleys Estate Agents.
This lovely semi-detached home, believed to have been built in the 1930s, has much to offer with some fine features whilst being within a stone’s throw of the town’s many interesting shops, cafés and, of course, its beautiful Jurassic coastline.
The spacious accommodation is beautifully-presented, taking you through a light entrance hall with oak flooring into the living room with double-glazed window, offering a frontal outlook. An attractive feature of this room is the inset bookshelves either side of the period fireplace. The kitchen provides a great workspace with cherry wood work surfaces and ample base and eye-level storage cupboards and drawers. There is plenty of space for all appliances along with built-in double oven, built-in five ring gas hob, built-in washing machine and dishwasher along with a built-in wine cooler. What more could anyone ask for? The kitchen leads through to a delightful dining room with double-glazed French doors that open out onto the rear garden. There is also a useful downstairs cloakroom.
On the first-floor, there are three good-size bedrooms along with a separate family bathroom.
Outside, the property is approached via a gate leading into a walled garden, which has been designed for easy maintenance. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a pretty patio in which to sit and a gate for side access. There is also a modern garage.
You may also want to watch:
This gem of a property is being sold at the asking price of £349,950.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Bradleys Estate Agents on 01395 442201
- 1 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 2 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 6 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 7 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 8 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 9 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 10 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines